2.28.2013

i'm eating my weight in food today & TBT.

i have big plans after tomorrow, ya'll.
those plans include: netflix, ice water, jello, face masks, bubble baths, ice cream, foot massages (ha, i wish), and sleep.
lots and lots of sleep.
sounds pretty legit, right? 
it would be if i knew i wasn't going to be drinking liquid vicodin every 30 seconds.
if i were you i would fear for everyone around me. i don't handle pain well. AT ALL. 
seriously. 
i had blood drawn for this whole she-bang and instantly became a 2 year old at the doctor's office.
i honestly to cry just thinking about my surgery.
but instead of crying or talking any further about this shiz.
i'm off to eat everything in sight today and have absolutely NO shame while doing it. 
judge me if you will, but you would probably do the same if you knew you weren't going to be eating solid foods for a few days.

i'm having my tonsils removed in the morning if you missed the memo.
yuck.

moving on to happier thoughts and some throwback thursday.
 
 

here's the deal: 
follow my co-hosts Ady from When In Doubt Just Add Glitter and Jennifer from Sweet Southern Wife
write a post about your past
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry, etc.
YOU CHOOSE!
grab our button and link up
If you are interested in co-hosting please email Ady

today, let's talk SPRING BREAK!!
you know... the week you spent in college every spring (and high school too for some of you wild ones), where all you did was lounge on the beach for 7 days and eat nothing but doritos, ramen, and pizza; and drink awful drinks.
the goooooood days.

my most fun spring break was my senior year in college.
sb 2010 in panama city.
you know, the birth place of girls gone wild, calmest place on earth.
no words will ever do this trip justice... so here are some pictures.

to be honest. i'm glad my crazy days (well, some of them) are long gone.
and those chubby cheeks. geeze louise.

link up and share some memories!
then tune in tomorrow for a special guest post.
xoxo.

15 comments:

  1. Awe :( You will do just fine! I'm sending a little something for you tomorrow. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do fine! Promise! Besides its fun having people wait on you!
    You know where I am if you have questions!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I'm sure it will be a quick recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see ANY chubby cheeks!! ;-) Just SUPER fun photos.

    Best of luck with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol for a sec i thought you just wrote "senior year" as in HIGHSCHOOL. i thought holy hell!! wild child! then i went back and saw college. :)


    good luck tomorrow :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking back on old times and think man that was such a great time!

    Happy TBT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your surgery! Just think of all of those lbs you are going to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be praying for you lovely! You're surgery will go perfectly. And eat everything in sight...you definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks amazing! I need a beach vacay stat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHH GIRRRL you're going to be just okay!!! i mean ice cream all day an jello!?!? make them jell shots :) haha jk DOCTA may not like that!!

    i am dying for another spring break. Spring break in the working world is just like YAY ITS SPRING...ugh back to staring at the computer

    i cant imagine how awesome panama city is! i must go there! your pics look amazing hahah

    GOOD LUCK WITH THE TONSILS!!!!!
    will be thinking of you!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will do great! I had mine out in Highschool over our spring break. It hurts, but totally worth it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on your surgery tomorrow! Just thinking about that gives me the willies...I don't do pain well either. On the upside, you can drink as many milkshakes as you'd like and be completely justified. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sad that you are having surgery but very happy that you won't have any more problems! Hang in there and keep us updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. good luck on surgery tomorrow! and have fun eating today. haha. spring break...oh the days. i miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your surgery went well! And that you had a fabulous time eating everything in sight! ;) oooh spring break... i went to panama city in 2009! It was so much fun, or at least I think it was... I don't remember much :) haha!

    ReplyDelete