2.11.2013

monday's usual.

i cannot believe my weekend is over already.
i'm sure you all struggle with this same thing.
that's why we're pretending we're not really sitting at our desks 
and we're still laying on our couches eating cookie cake and drinking hot chocolate.
oh, that was just me? whatevs.

 friday night i went met a coworker out for her birthday.
i was so dead from the work week that i was home and in the bed pretty early.
well early for a friday at least.

saturday was spent in asheville celebrating my roommate's 25th birthday.
outback (yum) for dinner and then we danced our night away.
pretty standard celebration.
and a whole lot of fun.

sunday obviously your girl slept in. 
ate lunch, shopped around asheville, and headed home.

and then something crazy happened...
i watched the walking dead.
me. i know. so weird.
but i actually got into it. which is even crazier.
because i prefer happy, sappy, love stories over zombies and violence.
but i'm trying to expand my tv watching.

plus- i'll need something to keep me busy while i recover from having my tonsils taken out in a couple of weeks. 
yeah. i said it.
tonsils= re-freaking-moved.
thanks throat, thanks a lot.

happy monday, friends!

xoxo

19 comments:

  1. Am I gonna have to come take care of you when you have your surgery :( I will bring you ice cream and soup and all kinds of good stuff! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking dead is soo great! once you start you are hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot seem to get into that show. I just equate my lack of love for all these new sic-fi shows on the fact that I never got into Harry Potter and I've never seen any of the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Asheville this weekend, too! Love that city! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair always looks fab! I have been meaning to start watching the walking dead, I have heard such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like everyone is watching that zombie show...I just can't get into it. Tonsils removed? Brings me back to May 28th when I had mine removed. I will be your cheerleader all the way from MN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Asheville and you really aren't that far from me : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I'm not the only one pretending that at my desk. Hubs love walking dead but I've never watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do shows and movies like the Walking Dead but I have heard it is really good and addicting so I am thinking about watching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say you are so gorgeous and I'm totally jealous of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun weekend! I'm loving your dress/shirt (can't tell). The color looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh I am so scared to wach Walking Dead, but you've intrigued me. I mean, we're basically the same, so if YOU like it, I may enjoy it too????

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe Monday is here too! Booooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love The Walking Dead too! Wayyyy different from all my reality TV, but it's actually really good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Watch the first two seasons and you'll go crazy... it's so good!!! It had me thinking about zombies for a solid three months. It was nuts. Also, you're getting your tonsils out? Eat lots RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm sure you know, but you lose a lot of weight after surgery. You're already tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Umm I LOVE Outback too! I told the man friend I wanted to go there and he made fun of me. It's taboo to go to a chain restaurant in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mint looks Gorg on you!! Thank you for your sweet comments today! xoxo

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had a great weekend! So glad Walking Dead is back!!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete