2.18.2013

weekend shenanigans & a giveaway.

i gotta tell ya'll... this girl woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
i don't know if it's from the cat waking me up at 4am because she fell out of the window sill,
the 19 degrees outside i woke up to, or the simple fact that it's monday...
but something has me in a grumpy, and i'm talking grumpy mood today.

now, while i go find some caffiene and a good mood somewhere.
i figured you could see what my weekend consisted of...
nothing too crazy or exciting, which was just what i needed.
1. double date night with izzi and the boys.
and my lazy eye making it's appearance- awesome.
2. realizing the boy toy is okay with spice girls and being oh so thrilled by it.
(more on this boy toy if you're lucky.)
3. a photo shoot with izzi that turned into me hiding from her scary faces.
4. re-living the fame of being on tv.
and having to reassure people once again that we are NOT the mean girls TLC portrayed us to be. #realitytvproblems
5. waking up to a snowy saturday morning with a kitty in the window. her favorite spot.

overall a good weekend.
there was also lots of sleeping, movie watching, and wine drinking involved.
but that comes pretty standard. right?

now moving on...
i am beyond excited to announce my very first giveaway with some amazing ladies.
and this is a pretty HUGE giveaway at that!

If you have a business, blog, or website that you want to grow, you do not want to miss this! 
One lucky winner will be featured on 9 different blogs for one whole month!
That's a total of over

*** 90,000 MONTHLY VIEWS ***




14 comments:

  1. You were on SYTTD?! That's amazing. Love it! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at you rockin' one of my favorite shows. I FLOVE Spice World. He is deff a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh...boy toy...need more details! :) hope your day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um you don't have a lazy eye you crazy. but i have a winky eye, it gets smaller than the other ones. and so cool about say yes to the dress!! you are so famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss! I love that I made your weekend recap board! And you don't have to reassure me you weren't that mean IRL. TV producers have to create drama somehow, right? And I'm pretty sure you couldn't be mean if you tried :) Happy Monday, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree... more deets on this Spice Girl lovin' boy toy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl, your 15 minutes of fame is turning into 15 hours! :) what a fun weekend! i can't wait to hear more boy toy news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend! I agree, any boy who would stop on, let alone be excited to see Spice World is a keeper. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great weekend! sometimes just having a calm and fun down weekend is exactly what we need! Your boy toy is a must have man!!
    XOXO
    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fellow DZ sister here! :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which episode is it?! I need to see! and you don't have a lazy eye.... and I don't lie on blogger comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you were on Say Yes to the Dress?! I want to see it! My sorority sister filmed for the show and she will be on it after she gets married in May! I hope they don't portray her not nice haha. Thanks so much for linking up and I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy awesome giveaway!! And too fun you were on that show! LOVE it! FAMOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with those scarves!!! I want to see that episode too; that is so cool!!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete