dear valentine's day:
you were actually pretty darn amazing this year- not gonna lie.
i may just start looking forward to you after all.
sweet surprises, a roommate valentines party, relationship charades (hilarious by the way),
and visiting a very special friend in the hospital...
yeah i'd say you were my favorite day of 2013 so far.
dear tonsils:
boo. on. you.
i had pre op blood drawn for my surgery yesterday and i don't think i could have been a bigger baby about it. i legit asked the nurse if she could talk to me the whole time and tell me when she she was finished with each step.
i better feel like a million dollars when this is all said and done.
dear self:
stop worrying about everything. geeze louise.
your tonsillectomy will be fine. you may even jumpstart operation sexy this way.
whether or not you get into grad school is God's choice, not yours.
whether or not you keep working or quit to survive grad school, and whether or not you sell your car is also out of your control.
so just sit back and relax. He's got this.
dear bruno mars:
this new song of yours? i'm diggin it.
so beautiful.
and girls- i'm sure it has been applicable to some point in your life.
if not, you are one lucky lady.
stop worrying about everything. geeze louise.
your tonsillectomy will be fine. you may even jumpstart operation sexy this way.
whether or not you get into grad school is God's choice, not yours.
whether or not you keep working or quit to survive grad school, and whether or not you sell your car is also out of your control.
so just sit back and relax. He's got this.
![]() |
| via. |
dear bruno mars:
this new song of yours? i'm diggin it.
so beautiful.
and girls- i'm sure it has been applicable to some point in your life.
if not, you are one lucky lady.
have a wonderful and blessed weekend, friends!
xoxo.










What an awesome Valentines day... aren't friends the best? Where are you applying to grad school - and what program? I'm stressing over the same thing, too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like V - Day didn't turn out all so bad after all, eh? :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good one - and I already told you that I "got you" after your surgery! You will do fabulous!
LinZ
Tonsillectomies aren't that terrible, I promise. Have lots of juice, popsicles and icees on hand for afterwards. The coldness will help your throat feel better, I promise. And good luck with grad school! You can survive work & school, at least most semesters I could!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you and your girls had a great Valentine's Day! I need to hear more about this Relationship Charades game!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard that BM song, but I LOVE it. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend, girl!
Im glad you had such a wonderful valentines day!! Hope you feel better and good luck with grad school! im sure you will do great and get in if not its because god has way better things for you!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
glammedbytatin.blogspot.com
I'm a worrier too! Whew! Gets annoying sometimes, hah! Sounds like you had a good Valentines!!
ReplyDeleteAww all those pictures are adorable, looks like you had a great V-Day xo
ReplyDeletehttp://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/
Looks like a pretty good V-day! :) I seriously love every aspect of that holiday!
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Bruno's new song! AH-mazing! I make my husband listen to it almost every night! It puts him to sleep haha!
xo
Good luck with your surgery! I know that's a scary process!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower, so I thought I'd say hi. Looks like you had an amazing Valentine's day; your pictures are adorable. And good luck with your surgery. My son had his tonsils out (I'm assuming that's the surgery you're having done?) and he *does* feel like a million bucks afterward. It was so worth it.
ReplyDeletexo Ami
a champagne dream