i've been really productive the last few days.
ha.
or not at all.
but i have gotten a lot of sleep, a lot of popsicles, and a lot of niece play time!
really they just run around and eat jello with me, but it's whatever.
they seem to be having fun.
and it's great entertainment for me.
i see the rest of my week looking a lot like this. and i'm not complaining.
if only the pain will just go away... that would be nice.
i'm on day 5, which the doctor said would be my worst day.
and she wasn't kidding.
i'm on day 5, which the doctor said would be my worst day.
and she wasn't kidding.
1. sophia trying to make me get off the couch- not happening.
2. silly faces with mya.
3. couch snuggles.
4. that face gets me every time- sharing jello!
1. need them to calm down? hand them an ipad.
2. eating baby bites of eggs with a baby herself.
3. mya and i were eating applesauce... then she started dipping oreos in hers.
4. we caught them pulling sophia around in a suitcase- she loved it.
and that just about sums up the last 5 days.
now i'm going back to sleep.
happy tuesday, friends!
2. silly faces with mya.
3. couch snuggles.
4. that face gets me every time- sharing jello!
1. need them to calm down? hand them an ipad.
2. eating baby bites of eggs with a baby herself.
3. mya and i were eating applesauce... then she started dipping oreos in hers.
4. we caught them pulling sophia around in a suitcase- she loved it.
and that just about sums up the last 5 days.
now i'm going back to sleep.
happy tuesday, friends!
xo.







looook at them muffffins!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feeel better:):):)
xo
how much fun that all the kiddos can try to make you forget about your pain :) Good luck with getting through today...you will make it!
ReplyDeleteat least you are having a fun recovery. I hope the pain is gone soon! xo
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some wonderful nurses! Feel like yourself, SOON!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, they're so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. I'm sure those cute little kiddos help cheer you up a little bit
ReplyDeleteAw I hope you feel better soon!!! Oreos in applesauce?! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYour neices are seriously the cutest little things EVERRRR. I'm sure they made the pain wayyy less painful :) And oreos in applesauce? Hey. I won't knock it 'til I've tried it, I guess..
ReplyDeletexo