3.14.2013

throwback thursday: you get to see me in the bath.


if that title didn't make you click my link as fast as you could then i don't know what will.
kidding. totally kidding here.
kind of.

just in case you're new or you have forgotten what throwback thursday is all about...
here's the deal:

-follow my co-hosts Ady from When In Doubt Just Add Glitter and Jennifer from Sweet Southern Wife
-write a post about your past
-this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry, etc.
-YOU CHOOSE!
-grab our button and link up
**if you are interested in co-hosting please email Ady 

 
 

looking back at more of my pictures as a kid.
i realize that not much has changed.

my hair is still a little unruly and rambunctous.
and it's blonde... as it should be.
and i still take naked pictures of me in the bath.
that was a joke.

i still know how to talk to sea shells.
they tell me all of the mermaid's secrets.


i still love to sit in the grass in my bathing suit and play.
or lay out... same thing.

and i still wear boas and tiaras every possible chance i get.
you do too, don't even lie about it.

moral of the story?
there isn't one... except i hope my babies turn out half as cute as me ;) haha
oh, and i wish i could go back to being a kid.

link up and share some memories!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Cuteeee. I love looking at old pictures of people. I realllllly need to dig out my baby album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell, you were an adorable kid! And I legit wear boas all of the time. My collection is somewhat out of control but the feathers fall off and then they're not as pouf-y so really, it makes sense to rotate. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to remember this next week! I love throwin it back! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you look so cute! My hair is still crazy instead of being blonde though it's black now. Blehhh. lol I love looking at old pics. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Throwback Thursday! Your baby pictures are SO adorable!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second that,, going back to being a kid would be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. "and i still take naked pictures of me in the bath.
    that was a joke."
    hahah that made me laugh!
    I love this post!
    what a great idea to do this!

    ReplyDelete