hi. hi. hi. hi. hiiiii, friends.
guess who's talking, and eating, and drinking,
and not doped up on pain meds, and feeling almost completely back to normal.
me me me!!!
i cannot even begin to tell you how happy this makes me, ya'll.
my throat's still a little scratchy and gets dry easily... but that's it!
it just took me 18 days to get here... no big deal, right?
ha.
i even got to have a little fun this weekend.
dinner with friends, celebrating a birthday, enjoying the beautiful spring-like weather,
and making a fool of myself while bowling.
seriously- i'm the worst bowler on this side of the mason dixon line.
my score was an 8 for the first 5 frames of one of our games.
an 8. really?? that's plain ridiculous.
and then at one point i threw the ball backwards. yes, backwards.
but it was fun nonetheless.
and i had the best company. so that was all that mattered anyways.
he's one cute boyfriend, isn't he?
my st. patty's day was pretty relaxing.
despite the fact that i wasn't feeling very festive...
it's also hard for me to be a hammered leprechaun on a sunday.
maybe next year.
happy monday, friends.
xoxo.






Glad you are up and back at it again! And ohh man look at that cutie! You snagged you a good one ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! Cute couples are cute. Glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO glad you're feeling better!!! Yayyy! :) And you look SOO freaking pretty in that picture! :) Happy Monday! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you're feeling better! I think I may have an idea how you're feeling right now... St. Paddy's Day knocked my cold out of the water, and now I'm feeling awful. Ugh. Happy Monday, girl!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are feeling better, Julia! I'm really bad at bowling, too. Haha!
ReplyDeleteyaya! happy that you are feeling better, you're looking good my friend!
ReplyDeleteit's great you are almost back to being 100% better!!!
ReplyDeletei SUCK at bowling. but i think it's worse because i get all put out about it and everything! like a child. :) it's great you were able to make the best of a situation like that because i would have lost my lid!
Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better! Still sounds like a terrific weekend! Btw I think that 8 score is a talent all of its own! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeing sick is the worst, glad you're feeling better! And love your blog by the way :) Happy Monday!
ReplyDeletexoxo Jamie
I ust had to tell you that I am in LOVE with your blog name, so dang cute! Hope you had a great weekend and are feeling better.
ReplyDeletewalkinginmemphisinhighheels.com
Glad your feeling better!!!
ReplyDeletexox,
Sincerely Miss Ash
Hahahaha an 8?! Is that even possible? That's hilarious I love it. And love even more that you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better and got to have a good weekend! :-)
ReplyDeleteso glad you are feeling better!!! I knew you would get there - it just takes a little patience!!!
ReplyDeleteglad you had a good weekend too!!! Yay to being back to normal!!!!!
Glad your on the mend!!!
ReplyDeleteI suck at bowling too :( xx
So glad you feel better! Hopefully this weekend you'll be back to normal!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo glad you're feeling better!! And drinking beer!...even if you are at work ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better sweet girl - back to your norma happy, fun loving, sociable self!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend x