3.20.2013

random wednesday.

because everything is better when it's random.
and because my mind is a little everywhere this week. 
but that's a good thing this time around... i think.

1. buffalo chicken quinoa.
seriously ya'll, don't even question it- just go to the store, buy the ingredients, and try it.
like i did last night.
i promise you will fall in LOVE quicker than you can say "gimme more hot sauce." so delish.
and you can find the recipe by stopping by erica's blog. she's to blame for all this goodness.

2. pretty little liars.
or as matt called it last night- dirty little liars... which could also be true.
holy moly, sam i am...
that show has more twists and turns than lindsay lohan's court appearances.
and i cannot get enough.
which is why i'm bummed i have to wait until june 1st to find out who was in that trunk...

3. winners.
are always a good thing. especially when you win a blog ad giveaway.
then it's really a good thing.
congratulations gayle!!!

4. JT and his jerry curls.
no, i have not caved and bought the album just yet.
but chances are i will... in 5 minutes.
is it as good as everyone is saying it is? i need to know.

5. spriiiiiiing.
today is supposed to be the first day of spring.
but the frost on my windshield and 25 degree morning begs to differ.
show your pretty face already and stay longer than 5 minutes.
mmmmk?

happy hump dayyy!
xoxo.

21 comments:

  1. I would like some buffalo chicken quinoa. please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah JT and his jerry curls. and i best be trying that buffalo chicken quinoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned how to say quinoa. Ha ha. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum buffalo chicken quinoa, looks delish!! And I'm so over PLL, I just want legit answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOM the quinoa looks phenomenal. Was it easy????

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quinoa looks so good! I have that pinned on Pinterest, cant wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh PLL how I love you... I haven't seen the finale yet (so I skipped over what you said about it - thankfully - lol). Hopefully I can catch up on it this wked!

    xoxo
    A-
    Today's Post: Ella Lane Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh thank goodness you didnt write more than you did on PLL!! i haven't watched yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES to teh buff chick!

    i just finished it for lunch. AMAZING THANK GOD FOR PINTEREST! Seriously makes me happppy that you made it and loved it!

    ok PLL. I cant handle it. I JUST CANT!! Who is Red Coat? I thought we were supposed to definitely find out last night!! Stupid waiting till June.

    happy first day of spring! its also cold as a MF here too :-( but i wore a bright skirt to protest

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first day of spring here is rainy, windy, and cold. So not what I was hoping for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish that all of us bloggers could watch PLL and eat buffalo chicken quinoa together. That would be AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh im totally in love with PLL!!! toby is sooo hot

    ReplyDelete
  13. ew ew and EW. This weather is for the freaking birds. speaking of birds - they must be so confused. Their internal clocks are going haywire.
    pretty little liars - never watched it. Might have to add that to the list..is it on netflix?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your instagram quinoa and almost asked for the recipe! so thanks for posting this!!! love love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm ready for the Spring weather too! I am sick of Cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey there! I'm a newbie here, I found your blog from Stephanie's (A Beautiful Mess) and saw that you were a DZ. Me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there. Newbie here. I'd love for you to follow and read me @ http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/. and wow.....yea it's first day of spring and it still feels like a little bit of winter is lacking around. and PLL well...I'm pissed it dont come on til June 1. and I'm pissed I had to confirm it here b/c I was wondering if that was true or not. Why leave us on the edge of our seat with no preview

    ReplyDelete
  18. The recipe looks delicious, I love quinoa! And really, we have snow in the forecast here, whatever!!! So over it, hurry spring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! Pretty Little Liars...
    We are always so far behind here in SA - I've only watched up to episode 14 of Season 3 - how far are you??
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE Pretty Little Liars! I'm dying over here waiting for it come back onnnn! Eeeeek! :)

    ReplyDelete