4.09.2013

firmoo for you!

most of you have probably heard by now about firmoo.com
it's a little craze going around blog land that we're all basically in love with.
 and if you're not familiar with the website- go here and check it out.

i was contacted about a month ago in regards to conducting a product review.
free glasses? one review? and a deal for all my readers?
this blind eyed blonde was SOLD.
well... until i realized that i was SO blind that they don't make a prescription strong enough for my eyes... 
say whaaaa???
yeah. that part sucked.
and yes, i am that blind.
i really didn't see a point in ordering glasses that weren't a prescription since i have real glasses to wear already.
it's just not as fun that way.
so instead i ended up going with some sunny shades for this summer.

and here they are.
please excuse my awkward self.
i don't do self portraits.

my thoughts on them?
i usually tend to go for bigger sunglasses since my face is a little on the round side.
really i just have chubby cheeks.
but other than that i love them!
they are a great fit.
you can tell they aren't a "cheap" product.
and they come with all the accessories you need (case, cleaning kit, etc.)

the best part about all of this?
it's now your turn to give firmoo a try.
go here. pick out your faves. order them.
and only pay for shipping.
pretty legit if i do say so myself!!
happy shopping my blind beauties!

11 comments:

  1. Yea, my prescription is too bad, too! ughhh. I hate being blind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Firmoo! These glasses look great on you! :)

    Lauren
    www.elle-pea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. we need to have a blind-off. I am a blind bat as well!!

    those glasses look HOTTTTTT on you girl! i need to go and look now!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh- those are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SO CUTE!! And we are total twins!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a blind little bat too although I'm lucky that I can order glasses. Butttt I need some new sunnies so thanks friend. Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good on you! They actually just contacted me and this post just convinced me to do it. I'm blind as a bat too, so I know the feeling, but I love me some sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome website! The sunglasses look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same way!! They wanted me to review a free pair of glasses, but when they found out how strong my prescription was, they wanted me to pay. Uh, that's not how free works ;) These sunglasses look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete