4.03.2013

i'm invading a military life.

okay, well maybe just a military wife's blog.
that military wife just happens to be morgan.
cute as a button, chef in the making, and running that army household like it's her job.
she's a good one.

today i'm filling everyone in on important issues of the world. 
or really just some things that this blonde over here thought were true... and aren't.
i would check it out, here, if i were you. you may just learn something.
or at least get a good laugh at my expense.

oh, and guess who's internal alarm clock is officially the queen of everything...
this girl's.
somehow i passed out fell asleep last night without setting my alarm,
and magically woke up at 7am. on. the.dot.
that's pretty awesome right there.
happy hump day!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG haha I did the same thing! And woke up at 7, but it was because my hubby's alarm clock was going off lol. Oh we are so much alike ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to bed shortly after I got home after midnight from school & went to sleep in our spare room. My hubs rubbed my leg trying to wake up & jumped straight up & thought someone was tryin to get me at 5 this morning. I had a freakin panic attack & he was late for work! Lol. Thanks so much for being on my blog!! Love your funny self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish my internal alarm clock would go off and get me to work out. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More awesome if you could have slept til 9 without repercussion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!!! I love the post you did. My faves are def ab sex won't kill you and kissing wont make you pregnant! I was told on numerous occasions that my eyes would pop out if I sneezed holding my eyes open! So funny!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete