because i really have lost count of which TBT post i'm on.
and i'm too lazy to go back through and count...
so just link up. it's fun.
1. follow your lovely hosts:
and i'm too lazy to go back through and count...
so just link up. it's fun.
1. follow your lovely hosts:
2. write a post about your past
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry.
YOU CHOOSE!
3. grab our button or link back to us, link up below,
and don't forget to hop around!
last week while i talked about the high school days of prom and how much i missed everything about that time...
well... most everything that is.
it made me realize that i legit had it made back then.
the biggest part of my high school career was spent in silver glitter on top of red and white.
with teeny tiny little bloomers on, bows in my hair, and screaming at the top of my lungs.
i looked forward to around the clock practices, late nights of banner making, camps in panama city,
running my ass off, being around my best friends 24/7, and of course friday nights on the sidelines.
yeah- i miss cheering.
high school, not so much, but cheering? yes.
i'll take that tiny little body back, please and thank you.
and yes- that would be jennifer herself in that last picture.
you're welcome.









I miss cheering too. And I totally forgot about sign making! I was the worst because my handwriting is horrible, but it was so much fun.
ReplyDeleteyou two are seriously so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteps i like that you all have sunglasses on in your opening image :)
I miss cheering SO much. I hate that it's not something you can go back to once your quit. Other people who played things like softball and rugby get that luxury, but not us!
ReplyDeleteLoved your pics - wish we had cheering in South Africa! it looks like great fun!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I FINALLY joined in...
x
I wanted to be a cheerleader in high school, but never had the money for it.
ReplyDeleteI sucked at the banner making...
ReplyDeleteWhat are you talking about, you're still tiny!!
ReplyDeleteI was a cheerleader in high school too, and my team never won!
ReplyDeleteIt was the most boring cheerleading career ever, but yet again, your adorable.
:)
Cute pictures!! I was a cheerleader in high school too, and I do miss it! Such fun times. :)
ReplyDeleteAw love looking at your throwback pics!
ReplyDeleteCute pics I love your blog. I would love it if you came and looked at mine!
ReplyDeletehttp://rosarahsgoodlife.blogspot.com/
I totally miss cheerleading too! I remember I was in incredible shape even though I didn't think I was...what a freaking loony I was!
ReplyDelete