5.24.2013

here's ya some letters for your weekend.


dear M:
hi.
you make me happy.
that is all. 

dear nashville (the show, obviously):
whoaaaa baby where did all of your drama come from??
i'm really not okay with the fact that you're making we wait until the FALL 
to find out what happens to rayna and deacon. 
which, by the way, i will be straight up p-i-s-e-d pised (name that movie and i'll love you forever) 
if either of them die.

dear coffee:
i took close to a 2 year hiatus from your perky little self...
why? i will never know.
because you really helped me out on some rough hungover mornings in college.
but i am so glad you're back in my morning routine now.
and so are my coworkers.

dear memorial day weekend: 
i am pretty much your biggest fan right now.
and you're making me consider leaving work early just to make you happen that much quicker. 
because a 3 day weekend just isn't enough...
but we will see.

dear blog fraaaands:
back dat azz up, will ya?
and go say hey to whitney. she's pretty hilar.
just do it. (insert nike check here)

18 comments:

  1. 1. Coffee: breakfast of (hungover) champions.
    2. I feel the need to tell you that the name of your blog continues to amuse me. I love it. You are so clever.
    3. Happy almost 3 day weekendddd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh i want caribou right now but i also want to fit into my swim suit for vegas.
    mem. day weekend - hurry up! (i am off at 2:00)
    nashville - sucks a fatty - but i still love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha, The Sweetest Thing! My friends and I used to quote that movie like crazy. Fun fact: Christina Applegate and the "What's up with you?" "Nothing, what's up with you?" guy from the bar used to be married. And then he married and divorced Jana Kramer... And now he plays a creepy strip club owner on The Client List. Ew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might die before the fall if I don't get to see Nashville!! I am obsessed!! And I could never go without coffee, everyone would hate me! So props to you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not gonna lie I saw "Dear Nashville" and almost flipped backwards out of my chair bc I thought you were going to come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for a three day weekend!! hope you do something fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 years away from coffee?! that's just crazy talk. happyyyyy 3 day weekend, hollaaaa!! :) have fun, cutie face <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh girl.. i'm soo with you on nashville! i will be so mad if either one of them dies! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 years without coffee?!?!

    I bow down to you, I can't even go one day!

    have a great weekend beautiful:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sublime? What a perfect throwback :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um.....2 years no coffee?! Thats cuhrazyyyyyy!!!!! I couldn't do it!

    Stopping by from the Fridays Letters Link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nashville drove me crazy!!! Agh I can't stop thinking about it, my friend and I were just goign on for like 15 minutes about how ridiculous it is that we have to wait. Loooove sublime. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHY! HOW?!
    I am not strong enough to commit even day away from my coffee cup. I mean, I admire your courage and all.. but you're crazy. ;)

    -Alynne
    designedtoloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couldn't be more with you on the Nashville drama....so so good

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just too cute. So glad you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The fact that you are back on coffee after two years makes my little heart happy. And I'm anything but PISED you quoted one of my favorite movies of all time!

    ReplyDelete