i have a little announcement to make today.
and no i'm not pregnant. thank you very much.
yours truly will no longer be a host of throwback thursday.
i have thrown this idea around for the last little while and then finally decided a few days ago
that i honestly just cannot commit to it every single week.
heck- i didn't even participate last week.
or this week. shhh.
this is partly because i have a hard time being tied down to a specific topic on a specific day.
and also due to the fact that i'm busier than a squirrel gathering nuts for the winter at work.
my face has the breakouts to prove it.
and i will still participate with them when i have some throwbacks to share.
andddd i sure hope you will too!




I know what you mean. That's why I like to guest co-host with people are link up with people when I can. I rarely plan out my post and usually type them as I'm drinking my morning coffee or should be getting ready for work.
ReplyDeleteA few bloggers I love did a one time only link up a few months and that seemed like fun. Get to address the topic at hand but not be committed to it eery week. I don't know how some of the linkers do it every week.
gotta do what you gotta do!i support ya!
ReplyDeletesad there's no baby :(:( lol
ReplyDelete