6.20.2013

high school letters for the win.

i've been dealing with a lot these days in my personal life. some good, some not so good. i have had people come into my life that have ended up meaning more to me than i ever thought possible. some of these people have built me up, kept me going, and encouraged me in many ways. others have brought me down and made me question everything i've ever known.

i'm slowly learning that we have to stay strong for ourselves. and we have to stay strong for those people we care about. we have to love them no matter what because this life we live is such a crazy roller coaster ride. we simply have to take things one day at a time and hope like hell that it's all going to work out.



another thing we have to do- is allow our friends to make us laugh.
if you want a good laugh this morning, head over to jennifer's blog and you'll be sure to get one (at my expense). you may or may not get to read an old letter i wrote her in high school.

7 comments:

  1. Keep smiling girl, you only deserve the very best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. We absolutely have to stay strong for ourselves. You'll get through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry my friend. people can suck and we gotta keep only the good ones around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww girl, I'm sorry you're going through some stuff! But I clicked over to your friend's page and that letter is HILARIOUS. I think I probably wrote dozens of identical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you. That is all:):)

    keep your head up pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thinking about you gorgeous and so sorry you are going through this! friends come and go but the BEST ones stick around :-) Anyone who is your friend is so lucky. You have such a good heart!

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this quote and love the revamp! Hang in there doll face!!!!

    ReplyDelete