6.21.2013

letter writin and backin it up, per usual.

dear M: you are wanting me to ride the motorcycle to gatlinburg, tn tomorrow and you're down right refusing to take our regular vehicles. i'm kind of freaking out a little bit at the thought of it. i mean, i've ridden it around our small little town, and had a blast doing so... but an hour and a half away? eeeek- it makes me nervous thinking about it.
however... i really really really wanna go to dollywood and ride some rides. so...

dear instagram: kudos for finally hopping on the video band wagon! even though it kind of sucks that i JUST downloaded the vine this week... oh well. maybe i'll put you to good use this weekend. bike ride video of me screaming the whole way anyone? or maybe with me out-singing ludacris. who knows, i guess we'll see what happens.
Move Bitch Get Out The Way by Ludacris on Grooveshark

dear amazon: i have been seriously hitting you up this week for my newest summer reads! i cannot waaaaait to get some of my books... and just in time for a beach vacay in july!
ps- every time i take books on vacation i never actually read them. but it's a good effort, right?

dear kimye: north west. north west. are you serious??? what kind of name is that?
via.
check out that double link up action we have going on today. madness.


16 comments:

  1. I love Gatlinburg but I don't know that I could ride there on a motorcycle either! haha I really want to go to Dollywood I have never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't we all just be proud that Kimye didn't spell it Knorth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha that brit brit gif is perfect. HAVE FUNNN riding on the bike, and don't be too scared!! :) My dad has motorcycles (yes, plural) and I've learned to just enjoy the ride, because when you do? It's SO FUN!! And omg dollyworld, I'm just going to call you my little cute emily maynard, is that okay? Because when she went on The Bachelorette is the very first time I heard that a Dollyworld existed hehe LOOOOOOVE you and happy weekend!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally excited for the InstaVideo (is that a word or did I just make that up?) even though I have no idea if I'll ever use it.

    I can't even begin to express how much the name North West bothers me. But Kim and Kayne bother me too so maybe I'm just bias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, just tried to find you on Instagram and couldn't. /tear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was to knock this shit out of Kimye for thiss.. I can't even. Are you seriously only 1.5 hours from Gatlinburg???? We LOVE going there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your RIDE!

    North West.. Nori.. Poor child.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man. My fiance LOVES his motorcycle. I finally let him take me on a 50 mph road and didn't die. Not so sure how I'd feel about the free way though :/ I feel for ya! And I just downloaded vine last week too but couldn't get into it. However, I am using the video on Insta so that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh motorcycles scare me..thank God my hubby sold his! We live like 30-40 min from Gatlinburg (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) you should maybe drive behind him in a car incase of bad weather in gatlinburg. 2) i love Dollywood. If you go to splash country they have a new water rollercoaster. 3) eat at Apple Barn. You wont regret it. 4) I live about 1.5 hours away from there in Northeast TN so we go all the time. Have fun!! Maybe you can talk M in to shopping at Tanger =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait, north west...seriously?? Are you serious right now?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The North West is killing me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so distraught that her name doesn't begin with a k. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. North...freaking West.


    Nutso. Seriously.

    puke.

    ReplyDelete