8.29.2013

i need your advice.

i gots me some cleeeeear eyes this morning, ya'll. woop woop!!
that little fact right there... plus the thought of my 4 day weekend coming up has me in quiiiiite the good mood today. despite the fact that i am literally freezing at my desk and i need to be back in my bed asap.  
i just want a snuggie and a nap. is that really too much to ask for?

in other news- i am seriously toying with the idea of chopping my hair off a little baby hair cut. 
and i need expert advise on the matter. hence why i'm turning to you blog readers for that help.
via. via. via. via. via.
what do you think? can i pull it off?
be honest. brutally honest. i like that.

 

19 comments:

  1. i think you would love great with a shorter haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you can totally pull it off!!! I'm itching to do a different color right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously JUST texted my hairstylist about this this morning, begging her to deter me from asking for a chop, only because I know I can't pull off shoulder-length styles. However, YOU would look freaking fabulous with any of these cuts! So I say go for it, pretty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP YES

    you would look so good with that. Loving Ashley Benson and Ashley Olsen.

    DO IT!! :-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely think you can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you can pull it off! I like this one: http://pinterest.com/pin/254946028879064824/ and Emma Stone's hairstyle is definitely nice if you want something w/ bangs. Glad your pink eye is clearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had the balls to pull this off!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A haircut to me is a major change in my life and it can literally effect the way I feel for months. Case in point, I cut my bangs two months ago for the side swept look and I regret it daily now, but thank the Good Lord they are finally starting to grow out. However the pictures you posted above are so beautiful, and I definitely think you could pull it off. Just keep in mind that the stylist is always going to make your hair look 20x better than you can (that's how it is for me anyways). So I always ask the stylist if I can play with my hair a little, while she watches and gives me tips/tricks, this way I know I can replicate that same look when I'm home by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Literally thinking about getting a major haircut too! Idk, I feel like it would be easier to do cute things with! You def could pull it off :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! yes yes yes! I'm in love with that look

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES. I think your hair is just PERFECT for that length! You'd look freaking adorable. I mean, you always do, so. This would be no different.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! And I loved when Hanna from PLL cut her hair, and had the loose wave, long bob. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you can pull it off! Personally whenever I cut my hair I deeply regret it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK the beauty in the blue and white polka dot shirt. Or the Olsen girl's hair style. I like the Olsen. It's more voluminous and would look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can definitely pull that off! However, are you going to want to style it wavy everyday? Are you as in love with the length when you see it straight too? If you are, I say go for it! I think you could pull it off either way but just make sure you aren't signing yourself up for an extra 30 minutes of styling every morning to be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do it!! I think it'll look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it. Do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't forgot about you friend. I miss you!!! I think you would look amazing with any of those cuts! I went shorter and every time I go a little bit shorter. It's so much easier to fix and take care of. Hope you are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the top middle picture, of course that requires curling every day.

    ReplyDelete