8.28.2013

yucky eye and some good new tunes.

alright, so guess who woke up this morning with freaking pink eye.
this girl right here.
as soon as i hopped out of rolled off of the bed this morning and took one look at my horrendous morning face...
i knew the fate of my day.
i had the pink.
(the pouring goop out of my eye might have been another indication.)
and don't ask me how it happened. my thoughts are either 1) my roommates cat took a little stroll across my pillow after doing her business in the litter box last night... 2) someone farted on my pillow while i slept... or 3) the contact fairy has been a dirty little girl lately.
who knows. whatever the cause- it sucks big ones.
but no worries- i'm not touching a single thing on my face and i'm swimming in eye drops right now.
in hopes i will no longer be a red, 4 eyed monster the rest of the week.

moving on. because i know you don't want to sit here and read about my nasty eye this morning.
let's talk music instead, shall we? good music. duh.
one of my DZ sorority sisters, anthea neri, has been living in NYC the past few years making big, big moves in the music industry. i have mentioned her on le' blog before in hopes to spread her name as much as i can.
but now... now she has her very first single out on YouTube and available for purchase on iTunes.
that's a pretty big deal in my opinion, ya'll.

have yourself a listen and check her out.
i promise you will not be disappointed. home girl's voice gives me cold chills!
(you can find more of her music on her YouTube page, here)

12 comments:

  1. Pink Eye is the worst!! I got it two years ago for the first time and I have no idea how. Although I too believe the contact fairy was being particularly evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope your pink eye goes away soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so so sorry! And always down for some good new tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nooo pink eye!! i hope it gets better soon girlfrand

    ill have to listen to this tonight!! youtube is blocked at work LAME WHO DOES THAT!!! but that is so cool that shes making it big in the music biz! so awesome!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but I am. The cat was too much....

    Get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no - what a bummer! I hope your eye is better soon! That stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch, Pink eye sucks!. Great song though, thanks for the link! I am definitely going to head over to iTunes and download.

    :-)Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  8. My poor wittle J.

    I hope you feel better:(
    I had pink eye in elementary school and I missed the petting zoo field trip, it has scared me forrrevs!

    and I will be downloading your talented friend's song. Can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon! I hate anything with eyes so I'm praying I never get that again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, hope your pink eye goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you got pink eye!! Hoping it clears fast

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had pink eye so many times when I was little! It's the worst, hope your gets better quickly.

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete