8.21.2013

pinterest lovin.

let's see what julia's pinterest has been looking like here lately...
warning: there is a whole bunch of random-ness about to happen.

one:// john 13:7- what an amazing reminder to trust Him.
two:// this looks like the perfect date right here.
three:// that dress though. absolutely in love!!
four:// i want to take a running jump into that bed.
five:// sometimes i try to eat healthy. other times i find recipes for buffalo chicken pizza.

one:// this might be my new favorite quote. especially because i don't like to be realistic sometimes.
two:// THE perfect fall bag. now who wants to buy it for me?? because like helene said today- we don't do expensive.
three:// i love the way this looks... but would i love having my initials on my face every day?
four:// gimme gimme gimme!! fall is soooo close i can feel it!


linking up with the lovely michelle at the vintage apple!

13 comments:

  1. In love with that MK bag!! It matches my boots perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is gorgeous! I am so ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it on, Fall!! :) Love the Bible verse & the pizza! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the MK dress and bag.. I have an MK obsession.!
    Buffalo Chicken Pizza, yes please.!
    Love the Saying by Dylan Morgan, I am stealing it.!
    The Rage has the cutest stuff, and I think it is reasonably priced too.!
    We may possibly have the same pinning obsessions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweater! I agree that the tent picture looks like a perfect date night. Might have to send some hints to the boyfriend :)

    Lorraine
    http://locheng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm the pizza and the bag and the bed and the quotes. gimme all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOVE that verse, so so so so so so much. Thanks for posting it. It is just what I needed to read :) Also adore that quote. I am soooo not realistic and really hate when people tell me to be, so I'm definitely relating to and loving that quote!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for anything Aztec print and that sweater is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna jump into that bed too! looks so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh that pizza - YUM!
    I want to be in a tent on the beach, now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I just found your blog - and I'm so happy I did! I LOVE IT! Very excited to be following :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that black maxi...so perfect! And that slouchy Aztec sweater is perfect for fall!! Definitely pinned that baby.

    ReplyDelete