2. my office is so dang cold right now that i seriously have on my north face, gloves, and a leopard print blankie. i have to take short trips outside just to warm up. it's ridiculous. and i'm done complaining now. until monday morning at least.
3. i'm running in the main street mile today after work. and the only reason i'm doing it is because they're having a block party on main street afterwards for all of the participants. anddd it's for a good cause. and i get a free t-shirt. that's it. your girl is definitely not a natural born runner... so even a mile surrounded by public eyes scares me to death.
![]() |
| via. |
5. this quote right here has spoken volumes to me here lately. i know it's deep and all, but it's so good.
go on... love it as much as i do, and have a wonderful weekend!!
![]() |
| via. |







Your Friday 5 could be mine as well! My office is freezing and buzzfeed is my life haha!
ReplyDeleteI love buzzfeed! That is a beautiful quote.
ReplyDeleteI think im sick from it being sooooooooooo cold at my work!!
ReplyDeleteMy office constantly feels like winter in the summer. It's an awkward battle.
ReplyDeleteI hope the run goes well for you! Enjoy the block party!
I am loving that quote!! I work in property management for commercial buildings and your standard office temp should be 72 degrees (such a nerd for telling you this!) So you have a right to complain if it's not!
ReplyDeleteProps to your for participating in that run! I am not a natural born runner either, therefore I for one am impressed by you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that quote. <3
xxx
Jaclyn
Http://www.loveandbellinis.com
My office is seriously so cold too! I hate it. I walk around all day in like 5 extra layers, and I don't know why they don't realize that I'd be much more productive if I wasn't shivering all day. Hope it warms up for you!
ReplyDeleteMy office's air broke today and it was 85 effin degrees. Want to trade?
ReplyDeleteOhh my gosh your iced coffee has caused me to go get some right now!
hope you have a great weekend my dear:) xo