whoa, whoa, whoa. talk about the longest weekend in weekend history right there.
i left work friday at 5pm and just now got back in the office bright and early this morning at 8am.
it's funny how i was actually kind of relieved to be coming back in.
call me crazy, but i get to where i actually enjoy being on a schedule...
my weekend included a lot. and i mean a lot.
to be honest it actually took me a minute to remember everything i did and which day it fell on...
friday didn't entail much. M and i went to dinner in asheville and then came home and watched a movie.
i love nights like this! especially after a long work week!
saturday a bunch of girlfriends and myself attended our town's 1st annual craft beer fest, which was an absolute blast!
our little town did a great job putting this together. there were over 20 different, local breweries there...
and even though most of the day was spent in a carolina poncho because of the pouring rain...
we still somehow made the best of it!
sunday i went home and got to spend time with my little brother.
we had a little sibling date including mexican and a movie.
ps ya'll... if you have not seen we are the millers yet then i suggest you get on that pronto!! it was by far the funniest movie i have ever seen! i'm talking the hangover times ten- that funny!
monday and tuesday were spent babysitting my 4 precious nieces.
their mom and dad (my sister and brother in law) are celebrating 10 awesome years of marriage in NYC, so all of the family has taken turns watching the girls... and monday and tuesday were my turn!
even though i am down right exhausted this morning... those girls were so good for me. my sister and her husband have done such a great job raising them to be kind, respectful, and overall good kids. i was actually really sad to leave them last night and come back home.
but then again i was super excited to sleep in my own bed. in the peace and quiet...











The girls are so stinkin cute!! I want to see We Are the Millers!!
ReplyDeleteAhh I want to see The Millers, it looks hilarious and Jen is my homegirl.
ReplyDeletejealous of your long-er weekend! pool time is always a necessity for labor day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN (and full!!) weekend! Your little nieces are all just the cutest! Your sister and brother in law definitely deserved this awesome trip to NYC! So fun! Yay for craft beer festivals and for sticking it out through the rain. You girls are hardcore! ;)
ReplyDeletexo
Your nieces are just adoraaaable! And I'm dying to see The Millers, I've heard from other people too how good it is.
ReplyDeletexxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com
I love being on a schedule too!! I guess that means we are getting old. Boo!
ReplyDeletehaha I could not agree with you more! After I left my nephews I actually missed them! Crazy! They look like a sweet bunch of girls!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time, your nieces are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love a good beer festival! The one in Hampton Court is really good :) We have just started following your blog and love it! Maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
ReplyDeletewww.ourlondonwardrobe.com
xxx
I want to see the Millers! Perhaps this weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour nieces are adorable. Looks like you had a fun (but tiring!) weekend.
Dang, your weekend sounded jam packed and fun
ReplyDeleteCraft beer festivals are the best! I can't believe you are a NC girl. That was home to me all my life until I married Jon and moved.
ReplyDeletePS. I love that pink chevron dress :)
awww lovee craft beer festivals, and I am so jealous of your adorable niece filled weekend, that sounds soooooo fun!
ReplyDelete