9.06.2013

oh hey, i posted a whopping 2 times this week!

1. i did it. i took the plunge. i cut 5 inches off of my hair!!!
and i am absolutely, completely in love with it!
my hairstylist might be my favorite person in the world right now for it too, because she took my vision and placed it on my head...


2. short work weeks should become law. because i could so get used to only 3 days of office work every week.
sidenote: two days ago i spent the entire day thinking it was monday, and when i realized it was actually wednesday it was a darn good feeling.

3. jim halpert. can we talk about him for just a second? because really, this quote? has me swoooooning.
every man should feel this way about love in my opinion...
via.

4. i've recently started reading the bible from the very beginning- starting with genesis, naturally. this is something that i have never ever done (and i regret every day), but also something that i am truly excited about. i crave learning more about our Lord, His story, and ultimately ours. i cannot wait to see where this journey takes me and i am looking forward to the joy and peace i find from it!

5. and there you have blog post #2 of the week. i promise i'm gonna work on that for next time...

17 comments:

  1. Love the hair, it can be a little daunting chopping it all off but you look great!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair!! You'll be posting more pics of it, right?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Your hair stylist definitely nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great, It's perfect for fall! and I am just in love with Jim and Pam, they have the best "normal" love story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is perfection. And why is Jim Halpert not a real person?

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooove your hair! You look gorgeous as always! I am trying to get in this weekend, I feel the need for a new fall makeover as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! I bet it feels so good, nothing better than a short ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who looks all hot and sex-ay?

    YOU!

    Love the cut, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your hair! Plus, I am all in for short work weeks being law!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Jim! Can that show come back NBC, pleasepleaseplease?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love your hair and I love that you are starting to read THE book. I always find it so fascinating when I read a new story. I have always wanted to read it from cover to cover. One of these days I will do it! Hope you are having a great weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute hair! I recently cut mine and did an a-line bob.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous hair! I took the plunge a ew years ago and chopped a bunch off as well and haven't gone back since!

    ReplyDelete