9.09.2013

weddings are normal weekend outings now.

aaaaand here we are. another day another dolla.
remember on friday i said that we should pass a law about 3 day work weeks? i meant that one... really i did.

moving on- guess what i did this weekend...
i went to a wedding.
i know that's just about as shocking as miley cyrus twerking it at the vma's, but what can i say?
i'm working on that professional wedding guest status and all.
especially considering the fact that we still have 2 more to attend before the end of this year...

this one was for M's coworker, kyle, and his gorgeous little wife, jessica.
it was at a farm tucked back in the mountains, and i must say that it was absolutely breath taking!
wedding photos compliments of ruby people's photography.

their wedding was early though, and since we were already somewhat close to asheville we just decided to continue on with the fun. we met up with our friends phillip and stephanie to play catch up and check out some spots in west asheville that we'd never been.
ps- M and i met at phillip and stephanie's wedding last year. so we kind of love them even more for that little fact ;) well for that and because they're super fun to be around!

that was about the extent of my weekend. some shopping was done and lots of food was consumed, which always means that it was a success.
happy monday, pretty friends!!
Sami's Shenanigans

11 comments:

  1. Looks a beautiful wedding! Last year we had tons of them to go to (including our own!)...this year hasn't been bad at all. As much as I love weddings, it was a much more relaxing summer without so many of them!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask, do you buy a new dress for every wedding you go to? Being a guest at a wedding is expensive enough as it is; I can't imagine having to buy a new dress for each one too!

    You look fab though and the wedding looks very nice.

    I'm all about 3 day weekends being the law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the wedding queen!! but they are so fun, so i'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do attend a LOT of weddings!! It's just that season of life that everyone goes through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG so cute :) gah, i hope my wedding (however far off that may be) is that cute!! You are seriously the wedding queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress again! I Love it wedding queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Your red dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cut outs in your dress! It's such a nice subtle touch!!! I need a red dress in my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly you are just so stunning. I love all of your wedding outings. They keep me from making Michael redo ours. I miss it...I'm weird. but that wedding was beautiful. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ughh, I feel your pain, Ive had 6 weddings this year....3 more to go!

    ReplyDelete