when the boys are away... the girls will play.
which is exactly what happened this weekend while M laked it up with his guy friends for a bachelor party in SC. i couldn't imagine sitting at home, alone, while he was out having the time of his life. i mean, come on.
so i high tailed it to charlotte to see some of my best girl friends, do some celebrating (more on why i was celebrating later), and relax with some cute pups.
oh. and the highlight of my weekend, you ask?
meeting the one and only alexa herself! i just couldn't imagine making a charlotte trip and not getting to meet her in person.
and by the way- she's just as awesome as you all imagine her to be! yeeeeee!!! my heart was so happy!
even though M and i both had great weekends out of town with our friends.
it was the best feeling in the world to come back home and snuggle on the couch.
distance really does make the heart grow fonder.







Celebrating? I am really hoping this is an engagment celebration;)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had such a great weekend my dear, you look gorgeous as always!
xo
Glad you had a fun weekend!! We need to meet up!! I realized last night that we had a mutual friend in common on FB! Brittany Saturno, did you go to college with her?
ReplyDeleteSo JEALOUS! Isn't she great? And I bet you are, too :) OK, I KNOW you are.
ReplyDeleteyou and alexa are presh!! so fun!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to be able to go out do your separate stuff, then come home and enjoy each other. Makes it even more special.
ReplyDeleteFun! I know I love to be busy on the weekends that my husband works. Otherwise I would go crazy home all by myself all weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous y'all got to meet!! Sounds like an awesome weekend! Can't wait to hear why you were celebrating!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY 2 of my favorite people all wrapped up in one post. It doesn't get much better than that. I have to plan a trip soon when you can be there too. Eak. Happy Tuesday eve pretty friend.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! But you're right, nothing better than coming home to your love and couch
ReplyDelete