10.03.2013

i have this philosophy about birthdays...

via.
it's a serious one too, people. just hear me out...
this was the day you were born. the day that this world was given a precious little gift such as yourself.
so hey, why not treat yourself in every way possible- all day long? or all month long- let's be honest here.

today is my birthday. so naturally i am allowing myself to do anything i want in honor of, well, ME!
vanilla iced coffee this morning. my favorite biscuit for breakfast. endless lunch opportunities. a mid-day birthday treat. a date with my momma to re-cap my hilarious birth story (coming tomorrow if you're lucky, and if i have time). and then who knows!!! the possibilities are endless. so is the wine.
and no calories count on your birthday. just so ya know.

and ps- you are never, ever, ever too old to be a birthday princess on your special day. so wear that crown, do a little dance, wear a pretty dress, and eat all of the cake you want! you're a princess!!

24 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREE! Birthdays are meant to last all month long! ;) Happy birthday, gorgeous!! Hope you have a fabulousssss day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Girl! I agree you should enjoy it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday doll face! Soak it up as a princess today! Heck, better yet, for the whole rest of the week and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do it all. really though I should have sent you a birthday crown to wear to work! Happy Birthday lover face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!! and you are right. Calories DO NOT count on birthdays. The birthday Gods agree!! :)

    have the most amazing day!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy birthday, enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, pretty girl! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your previous life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday girl!! Hope your day is fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I hope it's a fabulous day for a fabulous girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happiest birthday, lady!!!! xx

    elise
    www.cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Enjoy your princess themed treats :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Gril! I totally agree with your philosophy about birthdays!! Enjoy your day & live it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. have the best day ever today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy happy day to you, friend! Hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!!

    have a fab one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY PRETTY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!! Love youuuu!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I concur completely! Happy Birthday, pretty lady! You've got this birthday celebration down PAT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obviously late, but happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday beautiful girl - I always knew we were friends for a reason and birthdays may just be that reason!! I am the birthday princess - I live, eat, breathe birthdays all year round! I couldn't agree with you more - birthday day, birthday week, birthday weekend and birthday month... That's ME!! Have a fabulous celebration my friend x

    ReplyDelete