happy october, ya'll!!
i'm ready for pumpkin patches, pumpkin beer, corn mazes, flannel shirts, scarves, boots, bonfires, starbucks PSL, crisp air, halloween, and MY BIRTHDAAAYYYYYY (which by the way is in 2 days). i'll start accepting gifts now, pleaseandthankyou.
haha i'm getting there! i told my sister i was going to the pool this weekend if it was warm and she texts "what is WRONG with you? it's OCTOBER! get over the pool." haha i can't help it - I adore summer! But I'm warming up to fall!
This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again. useful content
Yayyyyy for all the exciting things October brings & birthdays!!!
ReplyDeleteyayyy for October and for it finally beginning to feel like fall here!
ReplyDeleteHappy Almost Birthday!! I love everything about your list of fall favorites!!
ReplyDeletehappy early birthday!! our family discovered UFO pumpkin beer. we'd never had it before this fall, and it is SO YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Can't wait for all the fun fall sheningans;)
ReplyDeleteOctober is my favorite month too!
ReplyDeleteyay the best month ever!!
ReplyDeletehttp://the2qualleys.blogspot.com
XOXO Bunnie
haha i'm getting there! i told my sister i was going to the pool this weekend if it was warm and she texts "what is WRONG with you? it's OCTOBER! get over the pool." haha i can't help it - I adore summer! But I'm warming up to fall!
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday! I totally agree, October rocks. Can't wait to carve a pumpkin and bake some fall goodies!
ReplyDeleteHapppy Early Birthday gorgeous!
ReplyDeletep.s. I am overly obsessed with everything you named above, love love looove this time of year!
This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again. useful content
ReplyDelete