6.11.2012

instaweekend.

my weekend was filled with lots of little kids and lots of running around.
i swear i traveled all of western NC on saturday, but it was worth it.

from a birthday party to a ballet recital to dinner in asheville and a bonfire back home... i was ready for a relaxing sunday.
here's a peek into the last couple of days courtesy of instagram...

of course the ballet recital was the focus of the weekend:
1. lexi and layla with their roses and trophys. highlight of their day.
2. layla showing off her precious costume.
3. lexi's first costume for her ballet performance.
4. lexi's costume change for her tap number.

 1. finallyyyy jumped on the fifty shades of grey bandwagon. 
2. my friend heather's little boy turned 1.
3. discovered a new favorite treat. it's heavenly i promise.

sunday was great. i attended church with some coworkers, made myself a healthy lunch, went running, cleaned up the apartment, and then had a movie night. i was happy.

i'll leave you with a little something we touched on at church yesterday that really hit home with me. there are so many judgmental "Christians" in the world today that think they do no wrong and are honestly the main ones that turn people away from having a relationship with God. nobody is perfect.
"no sin is too big for the Grace of God." a sin, is a sin, is a sin.
we are all guilty of our own... but the difference is whether or not we realize it, ask forgiveness for our sins, and don't judge others for theirs. 

happy monday!
j.

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to find Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt but I am dying to try it!!

    I don't know if you've entered my giveaway yet, but I'm giving away 3 Essie Nail Polishes! Stop by and enter if you would like :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia! I'm loving your blog and keeping up with those precious girls :) This is so good about judgment. We can be so quick to be critical of others and when we need to see them from God's perspective. Good reminder, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I love Cherry Garcia, but I have to try the Greek Yogurt version!! thanks for sharing that!!!

    ReplyDelete