here we go again. another friday. some more letters.
i've found that i love wrapping up my week by writing to it... saying goodbye to any stress, anxiety, worry, and work load. and saying hello to a new weekend that will lead us into a new week. where we can choose how we're going to handle it and how we're going to make sure we remain happy. because it's always our decision, right?
thank you ashley for your amazing linkup every week.
dear bipolar weather:
you really gotta stop being three completely different moods in one day... it is screwing with my allergies anddd my wardrobe.
dear self:
one day at a time baby girl, one day at a time. quit over-thinking every little thing. its not up to you, so quit being so anxious about everything. and as always... let go and let God.
dear work:
ugggghhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh booooooo!!!!! stop bein so cray. that is all.
dear lake junaluska:
you are seriously my after work haven. no distractions, pure peace, and the best place to clear my head.
dear PLL:
i'm watching you from the beginning again and my obsession with you is only growing... however, now that i know who the (2) A's are i believe i'm only getting more confused. soooo i may have to watch you again after the next season comes out. but i'm okay with that.
dear heath:
you're one of our best guy friends, you really are, and we really love your company... however, the next time you decide to come over unannounced while we are in the middle of PLL (in a really freaky part mind you) please give us fair warning. last night when you knocked on our door, you had two girlsrunning into each other around the house turning off all the lights and peeking out the windows to see who was there. it didn't help that you held the doorknob when we actually did try to open it. or that you refused to answer us when we asked who you were (like idiots). we did realize we need a guard dog... even though we kind of felt like ninjas.
dear weekend:
you're extra special this go around because you're starting at 3 instead of 5 this afternoon. and although i have absolutely no plans...
i'm ready for you.
i've found that i love wrapping up my week by writing to it... saying goodbye to any stress, anxiety, worry, and work load. and saying hello to a new weekend that will lead us into a new week. where we can choose how we're going to handle it and how we're going to make sure we remain happy. because it's always our decision, right?
thank you ashley for your amazing linkup every week.
dear bipolar weather:
you really gotta stop being three completely different moods in one day... it is screwing with my allergies anddd my wardrobe.
dear self:
one day at a time baby girl, one day at a time. quit over-thinking every little thing. its not up to you, so quit being so anxious about everything. and as always... let go and let God.
dear work:
ugggghhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh booooooo!!!!! stop bein so cray. that is all.
dear lake junaluska:
you are seriously my after work haven. no distractions, pure peace, and the best place to clear my head.
![]() |
| taken yesterday evening on my walk/run around the lake. |
dear PLL:
i'm watching you from the beginning again and my obsession with you is only growing... however, now that i know who the (2) A's are i believe i'm only getting more confused. soooo i may have to watch you again after the next season comes out. but i'm okay with that.
dear heath:
you're one of our best guy friends, you really are, and we really love your company... however, the next time you decide to come over unannounced while we are in the middle of PLL (in a really freaky part mind you) please give us fair warning. last night when you knocked on our door, you had two girls
dear weekend:
you're extra special this go around because you're starting at 3 instead of 5 this afternoon. and although i have absolutely no plans...
i'm ready for you.








This bipolar NC weather is driving me nuts too! I'm ready for it to be one way or another.
ReplyDeleteI haven't gone back and watched any PLL, I think it would just confuse me! I want to know who else is A!
That lake view is BEAUTIFUL! If I lived near a view like that, I might just talk myself into going for a run. Who am I kidding, I'd probably get dropped off and hang out there, but it's worth a shot!
ReplyDeleteI am almost caught up on PLL and am trying to get caught up before they air the halloween episode. so addicting!
ReplyDeletelove your dear self letter, true it's so hard to let go sometimes but man God has it way better under control than we ever can.
ReplyDeletealso, totally agree about weather where I live, it was in the 30s on monday, today it's in the 80s!
*checking in from the link up :)
I am about to start Pretty Little Liars this weekend - can't wait :)
ReplyDeletex
Ahhhh so obsessed with PLL! And I love the verse! It's exactly what I needed to read. I over think everything too! It's so easy to get anxious and worry, but I try to remind myself that God has never let me down!
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE for early weekends—and with the way your work sounds, I'm sure it will be enjoyed :) and thx for sharing that scripture! & i love i peter 5:7 too! seriously..so stinkin thankful that the Bible talks so much about anxiety/stress, cause i'm pretty sure I have enough for e'erbody!!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend!!
Thank you so much for putting my button on your blog! I just put your button on mine now! I must say your button is majestic and beautiful!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend friend! i hope you get the rest you need! :)
ReplyDeleteim jealous your weekend started early :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am convinced: I REALLY need to start watching PLL!!! I have, I confess, never seen a single episode (GASP, I KNOW!) so yeah. I'mma start at the beginning on that one... And girl! LOVE that verse! It's so great to know that we have NOTHING to worry about :) God's got it allll under control!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, love!!
xo
I was a big PLL fan then I just randomly stopped. I wanna know who A is?!?!
ReplyDeleteI love Pretty Little Liars- that, and Vampire Diaries are my faves! I cannot wait for the Halloween episode!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the reminder to let go and trust God. It's so much easier said than done. And no kidding about the bipolar weather, geez!
ReplyDelete