10.08.2012

on a scale of 1 to chris brown how mad are you right now?

Is anybody else frustrated to be working on a national holiday? 
because this girl is. I want every holiday off. I think I need every holiday off.
but for some reason the county i work for just doesn't agree with me.
but it's okay because my coworker down the hall is blaring outkast right now, and singing to it.
she's 60.
so that makes everything okay.

It's Monday, which means all you're getting today is a weekend recap. 
but it's a good recap!! so be excited.
this weekend... meaning thursday-yesterday... i made my way over the mountain to my alma mater for Homecoming weekend. in other words... the best weekend of the entire year, that we all look forward to starting the day after we all head home.
yeah, that weekend.
the one where all of your crazy college buddies meet up for 3 days of running around cullowhee like you own the place.

thursday was wing night at o'malleys after setting balloons off in memory of my pledge sister jessica. i miss her every day and it was amazing to be able to be back in cullowhee, at the sorority house to honor her memory.
anddd o'malleys was, and still is, the only place to be on thursdays.

friday was el pac (our favorite mexican restaurant back in the day), so many reunions and screaming and hugging, dancing, visiting the new KA house, 
and seeing how many people we could fit into one bed... and one car.

saturday was recovering, huddle house, tailgating, screaming and hugging, o'malleys, frat house hopping,  back to o'malleys, cramming as many people as we could into one DD's car (meaning 9 people in a prius), dancing, and finding a bed to sleep in.
 
oh and the title of this post...
"on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how mad are you right now?" 
pretty sure that was said by steph to her husband after she shattered her phone on the bathroom floor. she says it fell out of her pocket, but we're not entirely sure. i am sure though that she doesn't remember this statement.

i cannot begin to tell you how much i miss my sorority sisters and college best friends. the days i spent at western carolina university are by far the best times of my life. i will cherish them forever.
and it doesn't hurt that every time i go back i get told i am aging well. 
or that i had some little frat boy tell me i looked like miranda lambert. that was cute.

what did YOU do this weekend?
go link up and let us know!!

5 comments:

  1. UGH, I know I already said this, but seriously you are THE CUTEST PERSON EVER. Can we be friends? Please? Okay and that Chris Brown quote? OMG I'm dying over here, girl. HILAR.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, working today was not even right!! Love your lace dress!! And I'm dying, on a scale of 1 to Chris Brown? I'm totally stealing that line - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I was angry to be working today too, and it was not a smooth workday either. A 60 year old blasting Outkast would make my day too, I'd have to spend it all resisting cracking up as I walked by.

    And I'd say it looks like you had a fun weekend with all your friends. 9 people in a Prius? That must have been quite the sight!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha fab. blog title. ever. .... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete