so this morning i realized that...
I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!
whoaaaaa, nelly furtado, that's exciting!!!
you all really have no idea how much happiness blogging has brought into my life!
or maybe you do have an idea, because it's done the same for you.
whatevs. you get it.
i don't have too much for you today.
only one little thing that had me cracking up yesterday courtesy of abc news
(and my dear friend brittany that discovered this little gem on the interwebs).
wanna find out what it was?
go to google.
search: 50 most popular women on the web
click the first link.
check out #7.
how that happened? i don't know, but you're welcome.
and in honor of jb's #7 recognition...




Yay!!! I'm still trying desperately to get to 50 :( way to go :-)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, hysterical :) I am on my road to 50... and then next goal is 100!! Will get there :)
ReplyDeleteWe also had a good laugh about JB last night - my mom pronounced his surname BiebIer (added the extra i - hilarious!!)
x
Hahaha oh jbiebs! And CONGRATS on 100!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha that is too funny! well I just became follower 101! :) Love you blog & your blog design & title - so cute!!
ReplyDelete- Pam
http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/
LOLOLOLOL! That is sooooooo funny--thanks for the laugh, and congrats on your blog growing!
ReplyDelete