today's going to be a good day.
why?
i don't really know.
i just have that feeling.
which is always good, ya dig?
the sun is shining and despite the fact that i feel like i'm living in an ice globe-
it makes me happy.
gotta get that vitamin D even if it's through the window... no?
it's also a good day because i've been listening to nelly all morning.
and ya'll- that can make anything better.
why?
i don't really know.
i just have that feeling.
which is always good, ya dig?
the sun is shining and despite the fact that i feel like i'm living in an ice globe-
it makes me happy.
gotta get that vitamin D even if it's through the window... no?
it's also a good day because i've been listening to nelly all morning.
and ya'll- that can make anything better.
thanks to whitney for this genius idea for our friday.
i can never get enough old school jams.
i can never get enough old school jams.

go have a good day. just go do it.
xoxo.




how did I miss this link up??
ReplyDeleteum so yeah we are both jamming to nelly. this is why i like you.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't get much better than old school Nelly. "Hot in Here" takes me back to 8th grade, haha!
ReplyDelete1. I am so excited you linked up!
ReplyDelete2. AWESOME song choice. :)
Oh Ride Wit Me always makes me nostalgic for 8th grade when we did a cheerleading routine to this. Now that I'm older I'm kind of shocked that they chose this song for an 8th graders routine...haha! Either way, always a goodie!
ReplyDeleteI hope your day is just as good as it started out to be. :-)
ReplyDeleteYay for great Fridays!!
ReplyDeleteHey Love!!! I've missed you all week, but thank you for all of your sweet comments!!! Ohhhhh Nelly, throws me back to Spring Break Myrtle Beach style! Holla ;) Have a wonderful weekend love!!
ReplyDeletewww.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com
this is so fun. definitely a perfect way to kick off a friday!
ReplyDeleteI've got Nelly on my blog today too. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely loving all the Nelly on the link-up today!!
ReplyDeleteI am a HUGE Nelly fan (I'm from the Lou and I'm proud, after all) but this is my very favorite Nelly song :) NICE
ReplyDeleteI'm a Nelly fan too! :) By the way,I just started blogging and found your site.Maybe we can follow each other thru Google friend connect?Let me know or email me at cjescuadro@gmail.com :) Take care! :)
ReplyDeletewww.pinayontheloose.com
Hi! I'm a new follower.. Cute blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts!
ReplyDeleteXO, Rachel
With Love, Rachel
Gotta love Nelly any day of the week... :)
ReplyDeletexo
ohh my gosh. Middle School flash backs.
ReplyDeleteI love this, so glad I procrastinated until Monday morning to blog read. This just made my day:)