3.25.2013

strawberry beer.

yesterday as i was grocery shopping for dinner...
i came across the best thing to ever grace the grocery store shelves.
and basically my favorite thing about the start of spring and strawberries officially being in season.
abita. strawberry. harvest. lager.
yup. it's as amazing as it sounds.
and you should probably go stock up now.
because it's only available for a few months of out of the year.
which is complete shenanigans if you ask me.


and despite the fact that it was 4pm on a sunday.
i just had to have one. or two. mayyyybe 3.
but don't worry- my sunday funday truly just consisted of baking cupcakes, cooking dinner, 
the walking dead, laundry, and cuddles. 
that was it. but it was still so nice.

big weekend recap, right?

22 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this! I'm not typically a beer drinker but the fact that it's strawberry beer?! yeah. I think I just died. Thankfully I'll pop this baby out by the time those summer months hit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a beer fan but strawberry beer, now that's another story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite beer! I miss having beer and wine in the grocery store- makes life so much more convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door right now! Strawberry beer? My life just got a little sweeter ;-) Love you best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really appreciate this weekend recap and I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm yummm this is right up my alley! Sounds like you had a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds delish! I'm not a huge beer fan, but I bet I would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy Strawberry Abita season is upon us. This is the only beer my boyfriend surprises me with, and I'm so glad when he does!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with Abita Strawberry!! Totally stopping on the way home from work to see if they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to go buy this beer asap!!! I love strawberries so beer+strawberries sounds like a perfect combo to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEP, i am gonna need to go try that!!

    Sounds like quite the perfect weekend to me!
    Happy Monday Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. K, so I'll be damned. I had to go to three stores last night anyway for various groceries, but wouldn't ya know it, NONE of them had this Abita Amazingness! Which grocery store did you find it at? I'm obviously desperate and pathetic and will drive all over creation to get my hands on some. hashtagshameless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must head to my local grocery store or liquor store and find these! It looks and sounds yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  14. NUMMM!!!

    I will be looking for these TOOnight:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummmm I want one! ...or two... or three. hehe

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely going to have to try this..strawberry?? I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Abita!! I went to college in New Orleans and the Abita brewery is about an hour away from there. Strawberry Lager brings back so many great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've never had it!! But it looks amazing and a definite summer necessity!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ummm this sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. strawberry beer!?!? that sounds awesome!!

    My 21st birthday one of the first things i tried was watermelon beer hahah NO clue why but it was DELISH! So I can only assume this strawberry beer is just as good!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete