it's monday morning and guess who made it to work...
THIS GIRL!!!
never have i ever been more excited to get back to normal and back to a routine (well, kind of- i didn't get to work until 10am haha).
i'm finally starting to feel like myself again and finally starting to do more normal things.
although i'm a pretty weak little thing right now.
one full week of laying on the couch doped up on pain meds post surgery can do some serious strength damage. lemme just tell ya.
however, i actually accomplished pretty much all of my goals i set out for the weekend!
i spent all weekend with the boyfriend.
it was so so so nice, people.
we took joy rides through the mountains since it was absolutely gorgeous weather all weekend,
and went to see his parents on saturday.
and went to see his parents on saturday.
i got more sleep than usual.
i'm still up every 4 hours to take pain meds (yeah, that part hasn't really changed).
but the pain isn't as sharp nor as prolonged as it was.
so that's progress!!
food? my goodness i have missed food.
i'm not back to eating anything i want, but i am eating a bigger variety of things.
as long as it's soft and moist i can handle it!
which is good because i want to throw up just thinking about mashed potatoes and apple sauce.
sunday was probably my biggest accomplishment.
i actually made it to asheville to see my niece for her birthday!
her 9 year old self wanted to go shopping with all of her friends, so that's what we did.
of course i didn't make it very long in the mall, but at least i got to see everyone!
and now i'm going to try and make it until 5pm.
happy monday, friends!!
xoxo.






I am glad you got out and got to eat some reallll food!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable and so are those cutie patooties.
Continue to feeel better:)
xo
your comment about throwing up makes me think back to my tosilectomy times. My mom forced me to drink melted banana Popsicles before I took my pain meds to I wouldn't get sick. 12 years later the though of banana Popsicles (which was my favorite) to this day still makes me a little queasy!
ReplyDeleteso glad you are feeling better, princess!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling much better! And you look fabulous celebrating your niece's birthday! Who would have known you just had surgery?! :)
ReplyDeletesoooo glad you are feeling better, and glad I didn't bug your phone this weekend - looks like you were a busy bee!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
You're soooo pretty! I'm glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAw love driving around on pretty days! Such a good way to spend the day - (mainly because I hate walking, shhh) :)!
ReplyDeleteYour niece is so cute! My best friend grew up in Asheville :) And if I ever get that kind of surgery, I hope I look HALF as good as you do! Your hair is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to make it to her party- you look really good for just having surgery! Hope you're feeling ten times better by the end of the week! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!!! So glad you are up and about again and feeling better :)
ReplyDelete