"I'm takin' it back to the old school
'Cause I'm an old fool, who's so cool
If you wanna get down, I'ma show you the way
Whoomp, there it is! Lemme hear ya say..."
you can thank ady for that one. love that girl.
'Cause I'm an old fool, who's so cool
If you wanna get down, I'ma show you the way
Whoomp, there it is! Lemme hear ya say..."
you can thank ady for that one. love that girl.
1. Please follow the hosts & visit all of our co-hosts!
the lovely co-hosties:
Natalie from My Crazy Busy Life
Jennifer from Demure In Diamonds
Adrienne from My Black White Color
Tanika from Growing Gracie
Lindsey from Life On Countryside
2. Write a post about your past
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry, etc.
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry, etc.
YOU CHOOSE!
3. Grab our button or link back to us, link up below,
and don't forget to hop around
last week you got to witness yours truly dancing her face off to some soulja boi.
and don't forget to hop around
last week you got to witness yours truly dancing her face off to some soulja boi.
if you missed that, you may wanna start here for today.
not only am i a huge fan of dancing,
i'm also somewhat addicted to music. and all music.
especially the ones from growing up.
remember any of these?
i need more song suggestions to get me through the day-
so feel free to fill me in on your favorites from way back when.
xoxo
not only am i a huge fan of dancing,
i'm also somewhat addicted to music. and all music.
especially the ones from growing up.
remember any of these?
i need more song suggestions to get me through the day-
so feel free to fill me in on your favorites from way back when.
xoxo







I went to private school. Private school or not, we LOVED some Bone Thugs. That song takes me back to 1996. I may even still know the words. Ha!
ReplyDeletehahaha I have to give cred to Misty for that sweet intro bc I totally borrowed it from her post last week. And those songs.... OMG... all my favs in one place how did you do that!? I remember crossroads and loving that song but not really knowing all the words haha. Love torn, love robyn, love push it (to this day), MY JAMZ!
Deleteooooh dancing and music are your favorite things? just stop now i need you in my life. fave song now- asap rocky problems (very dirty) fave song back then- ciara goodies.
ReplyDeleteNow I wanna dance...in my office. That's cool, right? :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link-up, love those songs!! I can remember dancing & singing along to all of them :)
ReplyDeleteHhahha I didn't realize how ghetto you are with all your R&B!
ReplyDeleteLove those songs! Steal my sunshine is so happy. No Scrubs is definitely a throw back song!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet ya! I found you by searching for a Throwback Thursday linky, and came across this one on What Jean Likes. Cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHere from the TBT link party! Now following via GFC! Love your space here! Can't wait to check out the rest of the blog!
ReplyDeleteSara
http://plethoraoponderings.blogspot.com/
Love this Linkup and your SO CUTE blog! Newest follower. Thanks for hosting it!
ReplyDeletehey girl! found you through Sami's blog! love the link-up, i had to join in! plus I'm a DZ also :)
ReplyDelete