tomorrow is friday.
today is thursday.
you're welcome for that 2nd grade lesson.
but that means it's time for another round of throwback thursday.
so let's just get right to it.
1. follow your lovely costs and co hosts
today is thursday.
you're welcome for that 2nd grade lesson.
but that means it's time for another round of throwback thursday.
so let's just get right to it.
1. follow your lovely costs and co hosts
hosts:
julia @ a blonde walked into a blog
ady @ when in doubt just add glitter
jennifer @ sweet southern wife
ady @ when in doubt just add glitter
jennifer @ sweet southern wife
co-hosts:
misty @ handbags and handguns
jean @ what jean likes
2. write a post about your past
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry.
YOU CHOOSE!
3. grab our button or link back to us, link up below,
and don't forget to hop around!
3. grab our button or link back to us, link up below,
and don't forget to hop around!
one thing i miss about high school is prom.
especially when april rolls around and i see all of the amazing dresses
that my left butt cheek wouldn't fit into hanging in the stores.
i wanna go back to that. plain and simple.
yes, the small butt AND the high school days of no worries.
i wanna go back to that. plain and simple.
yes, the small butt AND the high school days of no worries.
what do you say we all just get our hair, makeup, and nails done... buy a sexy dress... rent a limo...
and go dancing for one night every year? i think that sounds perfect.
this was my senior prom in 2006.
that little girl had a lot going on that spring and summer.
graduation, an engagement (that's a story for another day), moving out of my parents,
starting college, breaking off said engagement (that's also a story for another day),
and finally discovering highlights- thank goodness.
i love looking back at old pictures and not only reminiscing on memories,
but also realizing that it is those memories that made me the person that i am.
and i would not change a single thing about my past (granted, there are some things better off forgotten),
but i know that i wouldn't want to be anywhere other than where i currently am in life right now.
and that's a good feeling.
happy friday eve!






Oh my love it! I seriously need to link up for this bc I have old pictures I'm wanting to share!! Need to set a reminder for next week!
ReplyDeleteLove your dress! I went with prom today too. :)
ReplyDeleteMy senior prom was in 2003...I'm not sure I even have any pictures from it. sad.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute.
ReplyDeleteyou actually look pretty great considering it was HS prom!!
you wouldn't want to SEE ME in my HS prom pics!! bahah its awful!!!
Prom is always a good throwback choice! Class of 06!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
oh prom.....i went to prom when I was a junior...in college. With someone who was a junior in HS. It was amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteawe i love it! i remember my prom! my friends sister tried to sabotage me by throwing a HUGE glitter bomb all over me.... little did she know I loved it! muahahahhaha
ReplyDeleteI almost did my prom post today too!
ReplyDeleteWow, gotta love prom!
ReplyDeleteOMG i miss prom so much! also i need this engagement story on this blog stat.
ReplyDeleteI freaking miss prom, but once I got ready and took pictures, I hated it.
ReplyDeleteSophmore year- my boyfriend was a dick (speaking of engagements... were practically twins)
Junior year- I went with my best guy friend because my parents wouldnt allow me to go with boyfriend from previous year...
but other than that it was sooo fun! :)
p.s. you looked goregous, and still do:)
My daughter just bought her dress for senior prom. So exciting. You looked beautiful. I am your newest follower. I love the title of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love these posts!!! You were so cute and I'm pretty sure I wore a dress similar to yours to one prom. Lol and yay for '06 babies. :) now I'm extra curious about all your stories. You've got lots of story telling to do. Hehe
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love these pics!! i need to get back on the bandwagon and link up again - life has been too hectic! I'm back next week for sure.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend my friend x