4.17.2013

wednesday weekend.

whaddya know, it's already wednesday around these parts.
i'm okay with that. it means my weekend is right around the corner.
but it also means i'm a day late & a dollar short for my weekend recap.
oh well.

this past friday we hosted a work baby shower for kim's little grayson.
hootie hoot style, none the less.
tears were shed. baby was spoiled.
it was a good one.

and then, and then, and then...


1. dinner and drinks with best friend. 
she's celebrating her 1 year wedding anniversary this week while cruising around the bahamas. 
lucky ladyyyy. love you though and congratulations!!
2. i discovered i was officially old when i pulled out my own coozie at the bar this weekend.
3. i got to hang out with lots of fun pups- including riley. who stole my passenger seat.

i also...
got my first sunburn of the year. ouch.
spent time with boyfriend. yay!
and cleaned out my closet. this is a big deal.

happy hump day!

19 comments:

  1. I love those owl things from the baby shower! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always remind me of what I need to be doing, like NOT laying around after work and cleaning out my closets....way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl cheeseball is seriously so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby shower! I need the motivation to clean out ALL of the closets in our house, but I always end up watching the lying game on netflix instead...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh baby baby baby! Can't wait until the day when you can throw me a baby shower... ha in like 10 years :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that the photo of the half eaten owl is cracking me up???

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute and I love the owl theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pup riding shotgun is one of the cutest things I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that owl theme, I know who I am calling when I get pregnant! ;)
    So cute!


    ohh, and props to cleaning out your closet. that is definietly not happening at my house. #clotheshorder

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still obsessed with that owl!! And love it even more when it's half eaten, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owl theme is so cute!! And that 'cake' is adorable!
    I wondered if anyone might be interested in this..GIVE A LITTLE LOVE
    http://whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/give-little-love-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg cutest baby shower ever?! i think yes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love that you pulled out your own koozie. I have them in my purse and car to do the exact same. And her belly!!! She's so tiny and then bam. I can only hope I look that good when I'm pregnant way later in life. Hehe so proud of you for cleaning out your closet. Now for some shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cheese ball is amazing!! Spring closet cleaning is a pain until you make room for new pretties!

    ReplyDelete