4.22.2013

weekend shenanies.

friday was a good day.
not only was it the start to my weekend.
but i also came home to a nice little surprise from UPS on my doorstep.

my HANA flat iron and all of the goodies from Mosikko.
i'm just a tad bit obsessed, ya'll.
blog review on this little baby coming soon!!

then matt and i went out for dinner and just 'cause celebrations.
this might be my new favorite picture by the way.

saturday your girl slept innnn.
went to a wedding shower for some friends.
and then headed to the ol' hometown for some family time.


i can't even tell you how amazing it was to see my nieces.
those girls complete me.
and that wine glass may or may not have fit half a bottle in it.
not that i know from experience or anything.

sunday my jennifer and i finally got some catch up time.
it was much needed.

and now.
now i'm working.
and already planning for this weekend.

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab weekend, girly! Love that picture of you and Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a fun weekend, and seriously? cutest couple award, you guys are adorable! where can I sign up to get all those goodies?!? I am so jealous!
    another thing I am jealous of is that glass of wine, I wish I had it on my desk during this fine Monday morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. planning for the weekend is the only thing that gets me through mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep bloody mary's on a sunday our may favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your review on the flat iron!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super jealous of your weekend. Looks amazing, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your earrings that you're wearing with that chevron shirt! Looks like a great weekend! Hopped over from the link up and can't wait to look around your blog a bit more. New follower and I hope you'll stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously LOVE that wine glass. I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your weekend sounded perfect. SLeeping in is always an A+ in my book!

    i need to jump on the bloody mary train. Ive never liked them but feel like I should try?? there are so many possibilities of yummy things to put in them!

    and yes that pic of you 2 is so damn cute!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend! Come Monday morning, I'm always thinking about the next weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I need that wine glass...sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    dashofglamm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hi, super pretty hair!! and jealous of that big ol glass of wine. i could use one of those right now

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIrl you looked fabulous!! i cant wait for a review on those goodies!! Not to mention that you weekend sounds amazing!!
    have a great week
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, can't help but feel like I belong at that table with you and Jennifer, JUST SAYIN'. Also, your neices. I say it all the time, but for serious. They are too adorable for words.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. My workdays consists of planning for weekends too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great weekend to me! :) I especially love your wine glass, I have one very similar except mine can hold a WHOLE bottle of wine ... Not that I purchased it just for that purpose or anything...;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pic is absolutely gorgeous! You're adorable! Love a good flatiron, I use the croc and it is a total life changer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am super jealous of your review... I want to do one extra bad on a blow dryer...because I'm weird. And next time you get Sunday drinks...I want to tag along. I just feel like this needs to happen asap. Happy Monday pretty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute photo!
    I envy that wine glass

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey girl! Just came across your blog, it's adorable. I'm a DZ alum too! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE that photo! Definitely needs to be framed :)
    That box of goodies from Hana really is the best! I loved going through mine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so want a hana! I would love to try it & review it lol...The photos are great I love them & I may or may not wanna steal your wine :) & I too love that photo of you two! It was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! I love when the UPS man arrives at the house with packages. That drink looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete