i had a minor freak out last night when i realized that i accidentally put BOTH of my contacts in ONE side of my contact case.
if anyone else wears contacts then you know that this is a really scary occurrence.
it's what happens though when you're blind and can't see what you're doing with one functioning eyeball at a time.
it kind of reminded me of the time i put each of my contacts in the wrong side of the case but didn't realize it...
so the next morning when i went to put my eyeballs in i ended up screaming in pain running around because i couldn't see. it was great.
anyways... this morning i felt like i was playing a high risk game of russian roulette-
am i going to guess which contact is right and be home free?? or am i going to end up with another painful game of trying to see and yanking my contacts back out as quick as i can to switch them??
it was the first one.
and i felt like i had just won a major league baseball game.
champion status.
moving on to more important matters.
like will smith.
and backing it up with whit.
and backing it up with whit.

happy friday, lovieeees!!





This just happened to me last Friday night. After a glass of wine (okay, a few glasses) I took my contacts off and placed them in the wrong side. I made a mental note to NOT FORGET. But, it was like late and I like forgot. So, the next morning I stared at my contact case and then boom, it hit me, lol. Contact Russian Roulette is no bueno! At least you were victorious!
ReplyDeletexx
Every single time I go to put in my contacts I always think "Did I put these on the correct sides when I took them out?"
ReplyDeleteI am not faced with contact problems but I can only imagine. you go girl.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I want to get lasik...
ReplyDeleteLol this is hilarious. Luckily I don't wear contacts but my husband is basically blind and does wear them. Anyway I can totally imagine him doing this. I don't know how you guys put things in your eyes ugh!
ReplyDeleteOmg, thankfully I've never done that, but I HAVE dropped my contact lens, on my white bathroom floor, and gotten down on my hands and knees to frantically look for it. Seriously, those bad boys are way to expensive to just pop in a new one!
ReplyDeleteOoh that sounds terrible. I'm glad my eyes are the same prescription so while it matters....it doesn't...if that makes sense. Congrats on getting it right! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love some Will Smith! Those were the good days...
ReplyDeleteomgosh, ive done that with my contacts and it sucks because i have two different prescriptions for the eyes.
ReplyDeletean even worse story- im legit blind, i was at my parents and grabbed what i thought was contact solution to clean my lense (without my contacts or glasses on)...it turned out to be clear care disinfecting solution aka BURNING MISERY IN MY EYEBALL for HOURS
I don't wear contacts but feel like if I did, I would totally do this on the regular.
ReplyDeleteGo you! :)
I giggled but only bc I have done the exact same thing. Lol and yay for some fresh prince I mean will smith twinning. Hehe happy weekend my sweet friend.
ReplyDeletehahaha omg I have definitely done the exact same thing with the contacts. Ugh. Yeah, NOT fun. Cheers for being totally blind bats. No really. I want to cheeers you, pretty girl!!
ReplyDeletexo