5.09.2013

throwback thursday is back... and i'm old.

we're baaaaack!!
sorry we took a little TBT hiatus there for a while.
but things are up and going for more fun as of today.


Here's How it Works:

1. Follow your amazing hosts!

2. Write a post about your past.  
This could be anything from last weekend's crazy girl's night out, to high school prom.

3. Grab our button and link back to us!
*be sure to hop around and meet new friends*
ok. so.
something downright crazy happened this week.
i'm talking twilight zone... where the heck have i been the last 16 years sort of thing.
my brother. my little brother. got his license!!! 


yeah. told ya it was crazy. i'm still in shock and disbelief myself.
i'm sure this was the same reaction my sister had when i got mine 9 years ago.
but it's MY LITTLE BROTHER.

and his cute little self is the focus of my throwback thursday today.
mainly because i can't believe he's not this little blond baby running around anymore...


he's not supposed to grow up this fast.
and i'm not supposed to be this old right now.
but he is. and i am. and that's life.
ps- if you're in the mountains of western nc... be careful.
my little brother has his license.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother on getting his license! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay for your bro! this reminds me that my now 19 year old little sis has yet to get her license. jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up! Such a cute little fishing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have those moments when I think my sisters are 10 and 12 when they are actually 20 and 22 and that makes me want to vomit. HAHA! I think being an older sibling, we will always have maternal instincts towards them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this link up! i've been doing throwback thursday for awhile on my blog, and now i can link up and read other peoples as well! so fun :) also, i know just how you feel...my oldest nephew just turned 16 and is driving. what the what?! i still think of him as a chubby little boy haha. crazy!
    love//amy
    amylynn188.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when my sister got her licence and I felt this exact same way...even though I'm really not that much older than her. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel! My brother is only four years younger than I am and when I look at him all grown up, well, I feel ancient!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh soo cute:):) my little sister turns 18 this year.
    they just grow up so fast:/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother got his license last year and I thought I was going to pass out. How dare they grow up?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny! My older brother said the same thing about me when I got my license. I know you love that brother of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh I love this because my baby brother got his pretty recently too and I literally was like ummm this can't be happening. I changed that kids diaper. Hehe yay for TBT. I promise to link up next week. Hehe happy Friday eve my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it crazy when the little sibs grow up! Ahh! Too fast!

    ReplyDelete