5.13.2013

i ride motorcycles and mow the lawn.

i'm pretty much the whole package.
i kid, i kid.
but i really did do both of those things this weekend.

friday night M and i went to dinner and met some friends.
 our usual after work, friday night biz-nass.
and it ended with one cute little bed visitor.
he needed snuggle time after his fight with the cat earlier that day.
maybe he will learn not to chase her all over the house now... but that's a big maybe.

saturday was busy, busy, busy.
i finally got to ride M's new motorcycle... 
i was a nervous wreck the whole time (and didn't let him get on the highway)
but we had a blast!!
it might be my new favorite hobby. who woulda thought?
and yes, i wore a helmet... just not for the picture of course.

the rest of our night was spent celebrating two of our best friend's graduations.
i am so proud of this girl, ya'll.
despite so many hardships she finally was able to graduate with her degree.
she's incredible.

mother's day was spent at home.
helping momma garden, learning how to mow, eating wayyy too much food, 
and having one big play date with the cutest nieces in the world.
what i wore: yoga pants, flip flops, and my brother's sweatshirt.
all of which are not recommended.
it was a good day... but lawwwwd i'm exhausted now.
have a wonderful monday, doll faces!

10 comments:

  1. when I mow the lawn my eyes get all red and puffy so not I wear a mask and I look EXTRA spiffy. whatever, not sorry. looks like a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That motorcycle would freak me out too. Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I LOVE your doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you mowed the lawn! I'm impressed! I've never done that, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannnnnot mow the lawn, you go girl.

    Oh and that skirt? I need to know where you got it, because I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love mowing the lawn, is that weird?! Haha- something about it relaxes me! However, motorcycles do NOT relax me... I'm scared to get on one, you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bf wants a motorcycle (someday...,) & it scares me!! ha

    And that skirt?! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so ballsy for getting on that bike! LOVE your colorful skirt you're wearing with the black top btw--so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golly that looks like a busy weekend! I would have been freaking out on that motorcycle too...but I'm sure it was a blast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh the motorcycle looks like so much fun! I'd be so nervous too. I looove mowing the lawn... we don't have a lawn right now and I really miss it because fresh cut grass is the best smell. I'm weird. haha

    ReplyDelete