one:// leo. just leo. which reminds me that i really need to go see the great gatsby. like now.
two:// forts in muh house. forts in muh house... take me back to kindergarten please.
three:// nude nails. not be mistaken with nude bodies.
four:// vintage furniture. although i'm too lazy to actually do this.
five:// big, floppy, summer hats. i need one in every color. with a monogram.
one:// betsey knows.
two:// speaking of dressing for myself- i need.
three:// i think my cooking skills would vastly improve in a kitch like this.
four:// it may even inspire me to make more pinterest meals.
one:// i don't think i would ever leave this bed... which may be dangerous.
two:// picnic. hammock... M needs to take this as a hint.
three:// yummy, summery sangria... yes, please, and every day.
four:// swoon. just swoon.
five:// this dress.
thanks for the idea, erin.
love your face.







Yep, I love it all. Oh, that Leo. I think I like him now more than in Titanic? Is that even possible? I don't know. That man. le sigh.
ReplyDeletexo
OMG I love that quote from The Notebook!!
ReplyDeleteIf I had a cozy fort in my house, I would never go to work, or shower, or do anything. It would be amazing! And that sangria....gimme!
ReplyDeleteSaw the Great Gatsby.. Yes you need to get to the theater ASAP!
ReplyDeleteOh Leo... yum
ReplyDeleteBig floppy hats are currently my obsesh, though I am yet to find the "perfect" one. And, Leo, ahhh, I must agree, I don't care what character he plays, I am a forever fan.
ReplyDeletexx
Love all of this....especially Leo and the big floppy hat!
ReplyDeletehttp://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/
xo
I tried that anchor tank on at J.Crew. It was soooo cute! but itchy!
ReplyDeletenext time it goes 50% off pick up! (unless you wanna pay 88.00 bucks for it:)
I like the nautical look. Perfect for a day on the water. ;-) ....on a yacht.
ReplyDeleteWhy are we like twins?! I LOVE the Betsey Johnson quote, THAT anchor shirt, big floppy hats and I WISH that my bedroom could look like that. Can't we just be neighbors and share it all?! hehe
ReplyDeleteHahaha and you actually did. I love all of this too
ReplyDeletelove all of your pictures! Leo looks beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the fort!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
I could go for some sangria right about now...
ReplyDeleteMan, I love The Notebook and all of its ridiculously sappy quotes.
ReplyDelete