a funky funk funk.
that's what i'm in... and i honestly can't pinpoint exactly why.
i just know that i haven't been acting myself the last few days.
and i don't like it. not one bit.
but this is something that i do like- especially for the way i've been feeling.
thanks pinterest. you get me.
more than i get myself sometimes, but that's okay.
it's all so true though. we have the power to control the way we think about things.
which in turn controls the way we feel. the way we act. and the way we live.
simple. but so hard to do sometimes.





I feel like I have been absolutely tested to my very limits with everything in life, but especially with how I choose to react to it all. Life can be so terribly hard and confusing and it can be so easy to fall into that comfortable "funk" but you know what? The beauty is that we don't have to stay that way! We are not immovable creatures! We can choose to face the challenges head on and with a pretty smile on our faces! Or something. I don't know. You made me get all deep and it's still early. ;) Love you!
ReplyDeletexo
I'm a firm believe you in decide your actual feelings. There have been so many days that I've woken up angry, but had to make the decision in my mind that I wasn't going to show it. And you know what? Fake smiles and laughs turn into real ones. It really is all in your mind.
ReplyDeleteI've spent a lot of time trying to teach this to my fiancé, who is the type of person who just gets irrationally angry about the littlest things. Now I've gotten to the point where I just say to him, "Well, it's over and done with and all you can do now is choose to move past it."
I'm in a funk, too. A bad one. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteI've been there girlfriend! You can snap out of it. I promise, if I did, you can : )
ReplyDeleteGrab some red wine! Hope it passes soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI hate when you can't figure out WHY you're in a funk! That happens to everyone tho. You're gonna pull thru and randomly you're gonna be in a great mood and be like "phew! glad that's over!"
ReplyDeleteI suggest ice cream!
friday friday gotta get down on friday. get yo'self some chik fil a and play that song. I hate funks.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, we all go through it!! It will pass in no time :)
ReplyDeletefriday is around the corner!!!! hang in there dollface!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFunks suck! But the good thing is, they always pass. Focus on the positive and the chardonnay and the weekend that's almost here :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better gorgeous! funks are nooo fun, BUT we usually come out of them with a new great perspective, and some extreme motivation:)
ReplyDeleteI'm totally a believer in this, as well! Pinterest is so great for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and am so glad I came across your blog! I love it - especially the name, so clever! Would love for you to check out mine :)
- Kathleen
http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/
Hope you feel like yourself, SOON! Happy Almost Friday!
ReplyDeletePinterest always speaks to me! always!
ReplyDeleteThat is profound, so glad you shared that! And I had to laugh at your last line, gimme Friday and gimme a drink! LOL-cheers!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in a funk too.
ReplyDelete