5.17.2013

letters to a wedding and a baby.

dear funk:
you're slowly starting to go away. and that makes me happy.
it being friday and the weekend might have something to do with it.

dear erica and bobby:
HAPPY WEDDING WEEKEND!!!
i cannot wait to celebrate with you, dear friends! 
ps- i really hope your pups are coming down the aisle with you.
and if they mysteriously disappear from the wedding...
don't check my house.

dear kim and chris:
i am completely, and utterly obsessed with grayson.
i mean seriously... ya'll have made one absolutely beautiful baby girl!!
and spending my lunch breaks, like i did today, holding her... is the bees knees.
 kim is my coworker we threw the baby shower for a few weeks ago...
see the details here.

dear motorcycle riding: 
i'm still not letting M take the highway.
i still squeeze the bejezus out of his sides when we go fast.
and i still have mini heart attacks around every curve.
but i'm starting to enjoy you more and more.

happy friday and happy weeeeekend!!
go link up with ashley!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby!

    AHH I bet those motorcycle rides are so fun!! I am glad you are loving them more & more!

    happy friday pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a wedding!
    What a sweet baby girl, sigh.. I agree, snuggles with a baby is the bees knees:)
    Have fun celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby girl is so precious! I do not blame you for spending lunch time holding her! I know I would have done the exact same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girrllll i was in SUCH a bad mood this weekend b/c of the rain : BUT mood is improving now :)

    looked like you had fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a partner with a bike and it was so sexy riding around and holding on tight ... admit it it is pretty fun :)
    I hope you had a great time at the wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete