5.20.2013

i love weekends.

i love love.
i love best friends.
i love weddings.
i love boyfriend time.
i love dancing. 
i love my DZ sisters.
i love laziness.
i love lamp.
sorry- couldn't help myself there.

and i got a full dose of ALL of those this weekend.
well... except the lamp of course.
it was amazing.
see for yourself.

i love recapping my weekend with sami.
i do not love work on a monday morning.

xoxo.

22 comments:

  1. looks like an AMAZING weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue dress in the first couple of pictures, perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Love that blue dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous as always, I am so jealous of your wedding overload. I want more weddings in my life:):) Glad you had such a great weekend!

    oh. p.s. You & your boy toy, probably the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your bf are super adorable! that color blue is very striking on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a fun weekend - love your dress! found your blog from sami's link up and am a new follower :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- artwork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I absolutely love your dress in that one picture! You look so good. I"m glad you had a great weekend, that looks like so much fun!

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress you wore to the wedding, super cute. Isn't reuniting with old friends the best?

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the outfits!

    glad you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so great in blue. I also love recapping your weekend since you did WAY WAY more than me. All I have to show from my weekend is a nasty headache that came from nothing fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha "I love lamp" annnnnd this is why I love you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey you lookin fine girl. Glad you had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang girl! That blue dress was made for you. Glad you had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are too cute! That royal blue dress looks amazing on you!!
    Hopefully you survived Monday workday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just the cutest little muffin ever!!! You always have the perfect wedding attire. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! I can never flippin decide what to wear. Next time I'm texting you to pick it out for me! Hope your week is off to a great start pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so beautiful! So glad you are HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That blue dress is gorgeous! Looks like you had a fun weekend indeed :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE LAMP! I just died.

    These pictures/posts are my favorite because a year (or more) you'll look back and remember how much fun you had. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that blue dress paired with those earrings. Stunning!
    http://thelittleblackdogblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty!! You look gooood in blue girl!

    ReplyDelete