6.12.2013

corn hole is a weird word.

it's wednesday and that means i'm supposed to write something really clever about pinterest, what i wore, someone's wedding (because it obviously wouldn't be mine), or give you advice about beauty products.
but, alas, i'm not doing any of that today. and that's okay.

i'm contributing it to the fact that i'm tired. it's not friday. and i truly have nothing exciting to share right now.
but again, that's okay... right snooks?

i did, however, make it to a corn hole tournament at a mexican restaurant last night with the boyfriend and best friend. don't worry, i held down the sidewalk sitting and cheerleading really well. i don't exactly do corn hole and i definitely don't do corn hole tournaments. (does that word not sound dirty to you?? corn hole, not tournaments. duh.)
because my ability to suck really bad at the game is sheer awesome.

tell me something exciting. i need the entertainment.
but- do NOT tell me about the season premiere of PLL last night.
i haven't gotten to watch it yet and i might cut you if you ruin it... kidding.

13 comments:

  1. We made corn hole boards this weekend for the lake. The boys were joking around the entire time while making them. lol So you are not alone! But you should try it out, bags (as I call it) is actually quite easy, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell is corn hole!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha LO! That cracked me up. You've got to visit the south and let us show you our way of livin lol

      Delete
  3. I'll be honest.. I have no idea what corn hole or a corn hole tournament is. The fact that you mentioned Corona though leaves me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty for being a cornhole spectator :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I suck at corn hole and I'm not that big of a fan of it. I never understood why people get so intense about standing around and throwing things at a hole.

    Girl, I would have kept you company on that sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Snooki gif makes up for everything. EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah I love Snooks, and you, and I acutally love cornhole, but hate the world. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah I always forget people call bags corn hole...youre right, it is a funny word!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't love corn hole either! haha my hubs loves playing and thinks it's so fun. i just can't handle the excitement i suppose. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do not under any circumstance go to my blog until you watch PLL. Because I don't want to die. But seriously, I am glad to know I am not the only one still obsessed with PLL.
    Corn Hole is a funny word.
    This comment was kind of pointless.
    Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahahaha to this whole post. This is why I enjoy you. Hehe nothing exciting here either. Just sitting here, waiting for Tuesday to roll around so we can be in Red River, NM. Happy Thursday eve friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahhaa YES NO PLL SPOILERS ALLOWED! I haven't watched yet either!! ;) Annnnd I just played cornhole (teeheehee) for the first time last summer and loooooved it. But only when I win. I get very competitive.

    xo

    ReplyDelete