6.28.2013

dance your friday away.

friday, friday, we all love friday!!
i haven't been the best blogger this week... but honestly, i'm okay with that.
home girl just hasn't had the time, nor the brain juice. and that's no different for today.
so i hope ya'll are all okay with backin' it up whitney style and that being it.
if you're not okay with it... too bad.

back dat azz up, friday. by Julia Martin on Grooveshark


oh boy, takes me back to my college days...
have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOVE it! And yes definitely a college throwback right thurr

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh my gracious!! YES!!! I can picture my friends and I riding around in my awful little silver car thinking we were cool. hehe happy weekend pretty friend. ENJOY the b-party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhahaha. the most gangster car jams evvvva. great choice my darling;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found you, and the name of your blog made me smile, a lot!! So kudos. Anyways, I am having a giveaway at the moment, I have no idea if you'd be interested but I thought I'd let you know so you could take a look and enter if you wanted :) http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog, and just like the last comment, I love the name!! It is so cute! Newest follower :)

    Have a wonderful 4th of July! <3

    Biggest Love,
    Victoria from Unlock Your World.
    http://vi-key.blogspot.com/
    Have you unlocked your world?

    ReplyDelete