6.05.2013

pinterest lovins.

i feel it only appropriate to share some of my pinterest finds every week at this point. 
because they're that good.
or at least i think so.


one:// i am obsessed with everything about this picture. 
from the california scenery, to the style, to the car. just ahhhh.
two:// pretty sure i need to re-create this.
three:// now this. this is the truth, ya'll. 
four:// the grown up's version of a grilled cheese. om nom nom.


one:// those are basic wooden pallets just stained. take a second and appreciate that.
two:// ohhh, this room!! i am loving everything about it.
three:// is she not the cutest little muffin? so classy- i love it.
four:// take me here. right now.
five:// bows on bows. i need this.

13 comments:

  1. That grilled cheese looks so good I might just have to make it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bathing suit! Oh my goodness I NEED it!

    Lidija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just repinned that grilled cheese! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that wooden pallet in my life! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM grilled cheese. I need to stop looking for recipes on pinterest when I am trying to eat clean haha.

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good, grown-up grilled cheese! Love your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously I love all your pins, all the time, and I don't think I am following you on pinterest. Be ready to be repinned about a bajillion times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find that swimsuit?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That grown up grilled cheese is making my mouth water

    ReplyDelete
  10. What does Macklemore know about makeup? He thinks he looks good in my grandpa's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just loving those jars/vases... And that shelf, amazeballs!!
    x

    ReplyDelete