7.31.2013

20-somethings.

i recently came across this article by the huffington post that i have read, and re-read multiple times in the last few days.
as a 25 year old that is not married, pregnant, and in such a transitional stage of life- it could not be more appropriate. i encourage every 20-something out there to read it and take it in. i promise it can relate to you in one way or the other.

happy hump day!

11 comments:

  1. YES I loved this. Sent it to my hubby, too :) Glad you shared, girly.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately needed this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH this article. FANTASTIC. I admit i sometimes get caught up in the 20s thing, like im 25 and im not married/have a house/pregnant like some other people are! this is awesome Julia thanks SO MUCH for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what I needed to read this week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great article. So right in SO many ways. Every 20 year old needs to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article. Sometimes it is hard as a 20 something not to compare ourselves to others and think we are sometimes not on track. When I feel this way, I try to remember that each of us has our own path in life and will go at our own pass. Thanks for sharing!

    Xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always joked about the quarter-life crisis at 25! Always good to know that in the end, we're in the same boat and that life is ours to live

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like I tell everyone, I don't even like to share my food... why in the HECK would I want to share my life with anyone right now?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love this - what a great find :) xo

    ReplyDelete