7.19.2013

beachy peachy letters.


dear long overdue vacation:
hi hi hi. tonight M and i are heading to another wedding and as soon as we're able to leave we are driving our butts to sunny florida for the week! girl is ab-so-stinking-lutely excited.
it's been 3 years since i have taken a legit vacation from work... so i'm allowed to brag.

dear florida and the gulf coast:
i am yours for the next week. let's be best friends, get lots of sun, relax like nobody's business, and keep every rain cloud far far away. sound good? good. 

dear oven burn on my arm:
you hurt like a bia. all i wanted was some garlic bread with my pasta the other night and i somehow end up with giant burn marks on my right arm. luckily i have amazing co workers who bring me aloe plants for such occasions!

dear blog readers:
since yours truly is going on vacayayayay next week you are all going to get to meet some of my most favorite bloggers out there. 3 of which are my real life sorority sisters and friends. i hope you enjoy them!

12 comments:

  1. SO jealous of all your bright beachy stuff in your suitcase! Have a blast girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aloe plant is amazing! I hope you enjoy FL. Sounds like it will be a fun time. Sunshine and beach are my cup of tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy for Florida can't wait for you to go on your trip (maybe I'm just excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you to enjoy a break sweet girl, have fun and soak up the sun!
    I'm so sorry about your burn - our little SJ burnt her arm a few weeks ago and it was horrible :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I could really use a vacation right now too! Hope you have fun!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know where in Florida you're going, but if you're coming anywhere near me in SWFL. the Naples area, you're SURE to get poured on.

    Though, it was the first non-rainy day in weeks today. So maybe it will behave for you! For both of our sanity's sake, I hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! The beach is my happy place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time! Sooooo bummed I can't visit you while you are visiting Florida! Get super super tan and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYYYY have so much fun at the beeeeeach, pretty princess!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy Florida!! Hope the burn heals :)

    ReplyDelete