7.03.2013

paint me red, white, and blue.

okay, so don't paint ME per say... but do paint some other fun things for this festive little holiday!
and dress yourself up like you're the original american flag and all.

i always like to imagine myself making amazing desserts, fun drinks, and decorating the heck out of an outside bbq party... but i never end up doing any of those.
actually- this 4th of july i will probably just be chillin by a pool with some sparklers in hand.
that is... if it doesn't rain like it's calling for. boo weather.
but hey, it's nice to think i would eventually get creative and such one day.

if that day ever does come... these are some of my favorite ideas thus far:

one:// the ultimate hot dog bar. this just screams july 4th picnic in my bellayyyy.
two:// i would probably get one layer of this done and give up. or i would have it all ate.
three:// now come on... this looks down right impossible for yours truly...
four:// american flag everything.
five:// okay, now these look do-able. but again... i would probably eat them all before i could show them off.


one:// everyone loves a romper. and this one is no exception.
two:// i need this bathing suit. red, white, blue, and bows.
three:// someone please lend me their little girl to dress up on thursday. my nieces are all out of town.
four:// that flag would probably end up as a blankie.
five:// i keep seeing this scarf pop up everywhere. maybe if it does rain tomorrow, this would be a good option.

11 comments:

  1. Love that scarf and the food looks yum!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all that food looks AMAZING!
    Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you girl! I have all these plans to get all festive and creative on the 4th, but I usually just end up poolside with a drink or three :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that romper...i am literally dying over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is cooler and rainy in Nashville today. Obviously that scarf had to make a debut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those clothes! I want/need that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna need that bathing suit!! And if it rains tomorrow, like it says here too, this girl will be very upset! Here's to sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I scored that scarf and I'm rocking it tomorrow! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first board...everything looks extra yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all - wish we could celebrate here in South Africa x

    ReplyDelete