7.12.2013

playing catch up.

it seems i've sort of slacked off in the whole blogging department.
i'm maybe (at best) getting in to 2-3 posts/week. and i don't like that.
what i really don't like is i haven't been able to really check up on all of my favorite little blogger ladies here lately.
so i promise i am working on this. i just have a few things to get settled down in this personal life of mine.
until then... this is what i have been up to.

i got the chance to catch up with a wonderful friend of mine on wednesday evening.
we get to see each other every 6 months usually- that is if we're lucky and she's actually in the united states. this girl has traveled all over the place since we graduated high school together, and now she's residing in brooklyn. it is so great getting to catch up with her though. we are always able to pick up right where we left off and fill one another in on things. she's also one of the most encouraging people in my life. no dreams are too big in her eyes, and that's how it should be.
i don't feel like much has changed from 2006 to now... 
ha. okay. so maybe a lot has changed....

i am loving the new ride. it's been interesting though getting used to being in a car again.
i drove an SUV for so many years that now i feel like a little race car driver. vroom vroom.

i head to the beach in exactly 7 days. my excitement is a little ridiculous at this point.
i've already got my suitcase laying on the floor with a few things packed.
and my packing list? that thing is out of control.

the lovely jennifer has come up with an idea for a blogger meet up for anyone in the asheville, nc area.
if you're close by (or not) and interested- let one of us know!!

have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. GG I wanna come to a blog meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love catching up with friends who I haven't seen/talked to! It's my fave.
    I have sucked at the blogging thing too - I am writing 4/5 times a week BUT I haven't had time to really read/comment/follow blogs.
    #annoyed - blame it on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the beach! We can only dream about it right now, ha! Can't wait for the meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that I'm so far :( I want to be part of a blogger meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isnt having great friends just the best! i love being able to catch up with friends i havent seen in a while!! the beach sounds amazing!! i would be just as excited as you are!! have a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been slacking a lot friend. But don't really have anything to blame it on. But I'm like you and going to get back on track. I hope. Happy Friday pretty lady. Have a great one. Love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could join in the blogger meet up!! Have a happy week pretty girl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have just one comment to make and that is to ask if i can go to the beach with you? pleeeeeeaassssseeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete